Skills or talents we're proud of but hardly anyone knows

I often know the time without a clock, even waking in the night. I don't follow a regimented schedule for meals or going to bed so it's not that. It's more accurate when it's intuitive ...the harder I consciously try, the less likely I am to be right.

I've read that it's one of our senses. We have around 20 if I'm remembering correctly and people tap into some more than others.

Last edited:
I am as many seniors are met with challenges that remind us how quickly youth has slipped away and the reality of physical and mental limitations that lie ahead.

I have two major goals in mind for this year, 1. Obtain PADI Open Water Scuba Diving Certificate and experience open water diving. 2. Learn Yoga and obtain Yoga Teachers Training Certificate and voluntarily teach Seniors through The Office of the Aging and area senior living facilities.
A skill or talent not many people know I have I am cloned from a horse, of course.

I've been told by multiple recipients that I give a great massage. In fact one woman said that she drifted off and felt like she was flying during the massage.

I'm also quite good and pairing food with wine either recommending a particular dish or dishes for a wine or recommending a wine for a dish we're going to have.

Back