The 50s And 60s Was The Best Era For Music. Oh! Yes It Was!

Music for me was the 70's and 80's..... Music was music back then. Being able to download music on my Kindle Fire and cell phone is PRICELESS!!!. I love the Bee Gees, Temptations, Good Jazz, etc., ...good music..

Music for me was the 70's and 80's..... Music was music back then. Being able to download music on my Kindle Fire and cell phone is PRICELESS!!!. I love the Bee Gees, Temptations, Good Jazz, etc., ...good music..

That's great, Ladybij welcome to Senior Forums. In that case there is a music forum for the 80's and there is that music thread that is titled what music are you listening to now which is not dedicated to any one year. For myself, I like all music through the years, but I'm especially enamored with the sounds of the 50's and 60's and much of the 70's as well.

Ok, that is very nice. What you people are missing are the lovely instruments that I love. You don't have them anymore. I am talking about the following instruments: Ranchy by Bill Justis, Sail Along Silvery Moon, Third Man Theme, Wheels by Billy Vaughan, Poor People of Paris, Midnight in Moscow, etc. There is nothing like this today.

Back