The Music Thread! What Are You Listening To? #4

I loved the song and it's the first time I have heard Junior Brown. WOW! He is GREAT. It reminded me of a young man I taught guitar to about 45 years ago. This music is that old Rock-a-Billy sound. Derek was so talented I gave him two lessons, and told him he was ready to learn on his own what he wanted to play. He now has 4 million, and is very active in keeping Rock-a-Billy music alive.

Here is Junior at Deke's annual guitar festival.

This Derek doing his thing.

I loved the song and it's the first time I have heard Junior Brown. WOW! He is GREAT. It reminded me of a young man I taught guitar to about 45 years ago. This music is that old Rock-a-Billy sound. Derek was so talented I gave him two lessons, and told him he was ready to learn on his own what he wanted to play. He now has 4 million, and is very active in keeping Rock-a-Billy music alive.

Here is Junior at Deke's annual guitar festival.

This Derek doing his thing.

Thanks for sharing that. It looks as though that guitar is in good hands now! I like all different styles and kinds of music but Rockabilly is especially fun to listen to and Junior Brown is one of my favorites. I'm glad knowing that you liked him too. I'll look for more songs from Derek too! Thanks again!

Back