The Musical Stylings Of OneEyedDiva...My Unreleased Tracks

Thank you so much to everyone who responded with such nice comments! @Pinky @Pecos @Murrmurr @RadishRose @MarciKS @AnnieA @Tish @Shalimar

@Lara I’m glad you love the music. It is fun. I love it when I feel excited about a song I’m working on.

@Lynn I’m a music fan period. I love most genres of music and my albums will reflect that.

@SeaBreeze . It’s amazing that you used the term “soothing to the soul”. My business cards say Music To Soothe Your Soul.

@Sassycakes...I’m glad you love them enough to want to keep listening!

This first song, Let's Liftoff is slated to be used in a good friend's exercise video. I had exercising in mind when I composed it. She might use First Class Flight (posted above) as well. El Mambo has some slight timing issues, as well as other adjustments that will be taken care of so it can be used in my next album. As always...hope you enjoy! :D🎹🎧

Diva,

MS, your music is simple brilliant and I love it.

@Pecos @Pinky @Shalimar @Kadee46 @SeaBreeze @Paco Dennis
I’m so glad ya’ll are enjoying the music and it even got you dancing! Dancing is good for our bodies and souls! I so appreciate all of your comments and feedback!

Paco I really do get my inspiration from the rhythms I choose and the chords I use. Thank you very much for the compliment!!
Kadee I think people who do ballroom dancing are so cool. I’ve never done it but I bet it’s fun. Thank you so much for the 10 !
Pecos, my MB...you are always such an inspiration with your wonderful feedback!

The music will not be accessible until I figure out how to get private links for the songs. I found out that a couple of people on Soundcloud (who I don't know) were re-posting my songs and that's not what I want to happen right now, so I set them to private. I'm still learning the site. Once I get the private links I'll repost the songs.

I use the term stylings because my Yamaha Clavinova (digital piano) inspires me to compose in several genres because of the multitude of rhythms available. These are two of the first songs I composed/performed in 1998 after I got my first Clavinova and was just becoming familiar with it's features. My son helped me with that.

All of the tracks I'll post here need to be reworked or revamped in some way before they can be released. Funky Spacemen is a novelty track I just wanted to have some fun with. Spritfree is more chill and definitely needs a live sax player; I've got someone lined up. Hope you enjoy! More to come. @Pecos @Gaer @Pinky @feywon @Paco Dennis

Hi, OneEyedDiva - I found this thread and wanted to hear your songs but I guess they're no longer there. Are you still composing? I am curious. I have composed music on Noteflight and put on youtube.com. Let me know how to access your music. Thanks!:)

I use the term stylings because my Yamaha Clavinova (digital piano) inspires me to compose in several genres because of the multitude of rhythms available. These are two of the first songs I composed/performed in 1998 after I got my first Clavinova and was just becoming familiar with it's features. My son helped me with that.

All of the tracks I'll post here need to be reworked or revamped in some way before they can be released. Funky Spacemen is a novelty track I just wanted to have some fun with. Spritfree is more chill and definitely needs a live sax player; I've got someone lined up. Hope you enjoy! More to come. @Pecos @Gaer @Pinky @feywon @Paco Dennis

When I tried to access these I get the message "oh no, we can't find that page"

Hi, OneEyedDiva - I found this thread and wanted to hear your songs but I guess they're no longer there. Are you still composing? I am curious. I have composed music on Noteflight and put on youtube.com. Let me know how to access your music. Thanks!:)
Also to @Bretrick: I followed this thread up with another thread explaining that people I did not know on Soundcloud were sharing my songs on their pages, so I made it private, therefore members could no longer hear the songs. They were songs that were in various draft stages and not yet released. At first I thought there was a way to make it so only members here and others I chose could listen but that didn't work out as expected. I will message you both the link to my website (please read our bios and reviews :)) My album and the three singles I released last summer are available on Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube Music (formerly Google Play Music) and other digital platforms, as well as on YouTube. I don't publicly post my real name, ergo no "public" posting about my music, because I do post some things of a personal and financial nature here on the forum. Also, search engines use "botnets" to pick up bits and pieces of people known in search engines and sometimes piece together things about them that are incorrectly attributed to them. I know because it's happened to me.

Thank you for your interest in my music. And yes Palides, I am still composing/producing music. My son spent several hours over the course of several days, mixing one of my songs and we are currently working on one of his. I have several songs we'll be getting ready for my next album. I'm blessed that my son is an studio engineer/co-producer because if he wasn't, I'd be spending a fortune on studio time.

Also to @Bretrick: I followed this thread up with another thread explaining that people I did not know on Soundcloud were sharing my songs on their pages, so I made it private, therefore members could no longer hear the songs. They were songs that were in various draft stages and not yet released. At first I thought there was a way to make it so only members here and others I chose could listen but that didn't work out as expected. I will message you both the link to my website (please read our bios and reviews :)) My album and the three singles I released last summer are available on Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube Music (formerly Google Play Music) and other digital platforms, as well as on YouTube. I don't publicly post my real name, ergo no "public" posting about my music, because I do post some things of a personal and financial nature here on the forum. Also, search engines use "botnets" to pick up bits and pieces of people known in search engines and sometimes piece together things about them that are incorrectly attributed to them. I know because it's happened to me.

Thank you for your interest in my music. And yes Palides, I am still composing/producing music. My son spent several hours over the course of several days, mixing one of my songs and we are currently working on one of his. I have several songs we'll be getting ready for my next album. I'm blessed that my son is an studio engineer/co-producer because if he wasn't, I'd be spending a fortune on studio time.
I am so impressed! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I have already accessed your music and am listening to it right now. It's wonderful! :)

Back