The US is beginning to see a resurgence of Covid-19 cases. Small household gatherings are helping drive the surge, CDC chief says

There are lots of resurgences going on right now in the U.S. Just got off a Zoom family meeting, and my granddaughter (and her DH) in a suburb of Chicago told us that there is a sudden upswing of cases in their region.

I also hear there is an upswing right here where I live, in Montgomery County. This disease has no intention of going away, and probably never will. All we can do is put our hopes in a vaccine.

There are lots of resurgences going on right now in the U.S. Just got off a Zoom family meeting, and my granddaughter (and her DH) in a suburb of Chicago told us that there is a sudden upswing of cases in their region. I also hear there is an upswing right here where I live, in Montgomery County. This disease has no intention of going away, and probably never will. All we can do is put our hopes in a vaccine.
I can see I'll have to bore everyone with the views of Professor Phillip Thomas of Bristol University, a professor of risk management, who appears to have written fairly extensively on the subject of pandemic infections and what we're in for according to his science, and the options he says are available. :unsure:.

There are lots of resurgences going on right now in the U.S. Just got off a Zoom family meeting, and my granddaughter (and her DH) in a suburb of Chicago told us that there is a sudden upswing of cases in their region.

I also hear there is an upswing right here where I live, in Montgomery County. This disease has no intention of going away, and probably never will. All we can do is put our hopes in a vaccine.

I expect it will surge even more right after Thanksgiving.

Back