Think I got Covid

Symptoms started 4 days ago but I am feeling a little better yesterday and today. Some chills and tiredness. Did not get tested but I think it is Covid as anything with vinegar tastes absolutely horrible.
Maybe, but when my wife and others I know got it they lost almost all sense of smell and taste. But everyone is different. Can you get tested? You might want to know.

Hope you are feeling better.

Symptoms started 4 days ago...Some chills and tiredness...anything with vinegar tastes absolutely horrible.
Many members gave a sad face reaction but I'd be
happy if I got Covid and only suffered mild symptoms.
Because...then you'd be immune to Covid!!

Doesn't sound like Covid since you didn't have a cough, nor headache.
I think the taste symptom is "loss of taste".
So out of a dozen possible Covid symptoms you basically only had "some chills" and fatigue.

Did you take your temperature when you had chills?
Northern Wisconsin is pretty chilly in January. Was it that?

Last edited:

COVID Often Caused Loss of Smell and Taste . . . Until Omicron​

January 20, 2022

"Loss of sense of smell or taste, once a signature symptom of COVID-19, doesn’t necessarily apply to the Omicron variant. A new study by the U.K. Health Security Agency, in fact, found loss of smell or taste in only about 13 percent of cases tracked by the nation’s National Health Service."

"The most common Omicron symptoms, say the British researchers, are:"

• Runny nose.
  • Headache.
  • Fatigue.
  • Sneezing.
  • Sore throat.
More at,

https://hartfordhealthcare.org/about-us/news-press/news-detail?articleid=38145&publicId=395

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. My hubby, son and myself had covid two weeks before Christmas. The 3 of us tested positive.
We all had different degrees and symptoms.
I had chills and fever, the others didn't. Hubby and son had a bad cough, I did not.
We all lost our sense of smell and taste. luckily that came back gradually and now has fully returned.
I hope you recover quickly.

Many members gave a sad face reaction but I'd be
happy if I got Covid and only suffered mild symptoms.
Because...then you'd be immune to Covid!!

Doesn't sound like Covid since you didn't have a cough, nor headache.
I think the taste symptom is "loss of taste".
So out of a dozen possible Covid symptoms you basically only had "some chills" and fatigue.

Did you take your temperature when you had chills?
Northern Wisconsin is pretty chilly in January. Was it that?
I had Covid in early December. Had a slight runny nose for one day only. A cough,chills and body aches (not severe at all) one night. No fever and no headache. Then I lost my sense of smell. The only reason I went to the doc to get tested was because I had a procedure scheduled in a couple of days and I wanted to cancel if I was positive. I came back positive. I already knew though because I did a rapid test at home and that was positive as well.

One of my grand daughters, her husband and infant son are all covid positive ATM. They report aches and pains, cough and runny nose. They are beginning to feel better after just a few days, including the two year old. Everyone except the boy is vaccinated so I'm guessing that helps.

Still, it is good to track the symptoms because the Delta strain was characterised by rapid decline requiring hospitalisation when it hit the lungs. Delta has been overtaken by Omicron but it is still out there in the community.

Last edited:
I take that,⬆️..so far...🤞

Hope...those not well...will be soon.👍
Excellent. I take them both as well, although I had Covid a couple of years ago. Still, they make me actually feel better than usual. Couldn't hurt!

Back