Time for a "What are you listening to" 2021

This was number 1 in the charts in the uk in 1955.. the year I was born. I was always told that I would sleep through a hurricane, party noise or anything, but apparently without fail..and from a dead sleep, whenever this song came on the 'wireless'( I presume later that year or the following year).. I would be up, holding onto the sides of my cot, and rocking to it''..then as soon as it finished I'd lie down and sleep again... .this was a story that was told over and over as I was growing up..

The Irony of it all is I don't even like that song...:ROFLMAO:

This was number 1 in the charts in the uk in 1955.. the year I was born. I was always told that I would sleep through a hurricane, party noise or anything, but apparently without fail..and from a dead sleep, whenever this song came on the 'wireless'( I presume later that year or the following year).. I would be up, holding onto the sides of my cot, and rocking to it''..then as soon as it finished I'd lie down and sleep again... .this was a story that was told over and over yas I was growing up..

The Irony of it all is I don't even like that song...:ROFLMAO:
😆 That's so funny. You don't like the song now, but it seems like baby HD loved it!

"Chidinma" by Chukwu Oma​

26b95deb14f5b81bf6d1db41b5d7a27f2f312305c4064775c2fbeaaec97a7d11.png

https://audiomack.com/chidinma/song/chukwu-oma

Back