Unvaccinated Djokovic Allowed into Australia by Mistake

That's not set in stone. If he meets visa requirements next year, whatever they happen to be at that time, I'm pretty sure the Immigration Minister of the day will not enforce that possibility. We have an election this year (May at the latest) and could have a change of government by then but even if not, I reckon it would be politically expedient to be magnanimous.
Novak will be all right with or without the Australian Open. He's an admirable health and fitness enthusiast and has worked with some of the most notable alternative health proponents in the world. I've learned a lot from him that has been beneficial to my own life and health and passed it on to others where I can. Pay it forward and make the world a better place. 🤗 I believe Novak will turn this debacle to his advantage. He always does.

Congratulations Novak!!!!

After missing out on the Australian Open due to not getting the jab, Novak Djokovic is reportedly set to complete a stunning backflip by getting a Covid vaccination.

Well this is actually not really much of a surprise. With the upcoming French Open in Paris and Wimbledon in London and the possibilities of the same thing happening to him his motives were really not for his own health , but for his career. That is fine I suppose but once again it comes down to possible money flying out of his pockets if he would have been unable to play these upcoming major tournaments. I am happy he got the vaccine, but his motives not really.

Well this is actually not really much of a surprise. With the upcoming French Open in Paris and Wimbledon in London and the possibilities of the same thing happening to him his motives were really not for his own health , but for his career. That is fine I suppose but once again it comes down to possible money flying out of his pockets if he would have been unable to play these upcoming major tournaments. I am happy he got the vaccine, but his motives not really.
I sincerely believe his motives are honorable. He leads a very healthy lifestyle, already very wealthy, he may not need the money. But he needs tennis!

I sincerely believe his motives are honorable. He leads a very healthy lifestyle, already very wealthy, he may not need the money. But he needs tennis!
I hope you are correct, but if he truly led this healthy lifestyle I would think he would haven't prolonged the vaccine this long. This is just my opinion. No doubt he has money, but most people with that sort of money also have a sort of quality of life and lifestyle to live that I would think would differ from yours and I.

Of course I do not know of the every day living of Novak, Rah Rah.

However I do know both he and his wife are humanitarians. School sweethearts with the same ideas.
Serbia is a poor country and they try to do more than their bit and for that you need money.
Here a better picture why I believe his motives are noble:

Of course I do not know of the every day living of Novak, Rah Rah.

However I do know both he and his wife are humanitarians. School sweethearts with the same ideas.
Serbia is a poor country and they try to do more than their bit and for that you need money.
Here a better picture why I believe his motives are noble:

I certainly don't know the mans heart, but I do also know he had reasons to hold off getting the vaccine for some sort of reason and then go through all of those charades before the Australian Open. I have no idea why he did all that, but he did. I am not denying and it is certainly not my place to deny if he is a good man or not, but there was reasoning in the timing of all of this and it wasn't all just because he thought it was time to make that healthy decision.

Back