Vaccine injuries question

Were you injured by any of the covid 19 vaccines or boosters? Do you know anyone who was injured by them? Do you think the vaccine injured will ever receive compensation for their medical expenses relating to vaccine injuries?

I was never vaxxed so that is moot. I don't know anyone who was seriously injured by the vaccine. I don't believe those who were injured by the vaccines will receive financial compensation but I hope I am wrong about this. What is your take on it? Pls share.
Neither myself, my husband or anyone I know ever had any 'vaccine injuries'.

2 vaccinations and 2 boosters for both of us. No injuries. I have a pretty large circle of friends/acquaintances from my previous career and I haven't heard about any of them being injured from the vaccine.
Same here, will get a booster in the future also if recommended, so will my husband.

I got three Moderna shots altogether. Getting any more became an inconvenience so I quit. The only problem I noticed afterward was a lot of pain in my lower legs. That has resolved, but it is another reason I'm not bothering with boosters.

The local hospital was the place to go in my area to get the initial COVID shots. On 2/21, I took the first injection and had no reaction. Three weeks later, 3/21, I had the second injection. I had parked in the hospital’s parking garage. I started having trouble breathing as I reached the garage. Just before I opened the door, I couldn’t catch a breath, so I hit the blue emergency button in the garage.

When I woke up, I was in the emergency room with a tube down my trachea and a nurse standing over me. The doctor came in and told me I had a reaction. They kept me overnight and I was discharged in the morning. The following Monday, my right hand started to buzz and became a little numb. When I awoke on Tuesday morning, my right hand was fully numb up past my wrist about 6 or so inches.

The hospital spent the next few months trying different drugs and therapies. No good. They sent me to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, New York because they were supposed to have the best orthopedic hospital department in the east. I was there almost a month with no change and still couldn’t work. I came back home and they asked if I would go to the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland. I said sure, why not. I had them agree to giving me a private room this time. Up in Rochester, I shared a room and that didn’t work very well.

The judge did allow me to sue the hospital because the cause of my injury was not due to the vaccine. The injection was given to me in my right muscle. The Cleveland Clinic performed a therapy using needles and different exercises while some of the needles were left in place. Very slowly, the feeling began to return. Today, I have 90% use of my right hand and returned to work for 4 months before retiring. The lawyers quickly settled the suit. My attorney said the hospital’s lawyers didn’t even want to negotiate. The judge accepted the settlement and placed a 5 year gag order on everyone in the courtroom. I thought this would take 5 years to settle. Today, I get some pain that feels like someone is pinching me inside my hand. It comes and goes, but lasts only seconds. The doctor in Cleveland told me I had permanent peripheral nerve damage, which probably happened when the injection needle was put into my muscle it probably tore the nerve inside the muscle. There wasn’t anything that can be done to fix it at the time. I just have to tolerate it. It’s not painful, but very annoying. The doc said it happens once in about 250,000 cases. It’s called Peripheral Neuropathy, but today it can be cured by having a nerve graft, but in my case, it’s less than a 50/50 chance to work.

The local hospital was the place to go in my area to get the initial COVID shots. On 2/21, I took the first injection and had no reaction. Three weeks later, 3/21, I had the second injection. I had parked in the hospital’s parking garage. I started having trouble breathing as I reached the garage. Just before I opened the door, I couldn’t catch a breath, so I hit the blue emergency button in the garage.

When I woke up, I was in the emergency room with a tube down my trachea and a nurse standing over me. The doctor came in and told me I had a reaction. They kept me overnight and I was discharged in the morning. The following Monday, my right hand started to buzz and became a little numb. When I awoke on Tuesday morning, my right hand was fully numb up past my wrist about 6 or so inches.

The hospital spent the next few months trying different drugs and therapies. No good. They sent me to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, New York because they were supposed to have the best orthopedic hospital department in the east. I was there almost a month with no change and still couldn’t work. I came back home and they asked if I would go to the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland. I said sure, why not. I had them agree to giving me a private room this time. Up in Rochester, I shared a room and that didn’t work very well.

The judge did allow me to sue the hospital because the cause of my injury was not due to the vaccine. The injection was given to me in my right muscle. The Cleveland Clinic performed a therapy using needles and different exercises while some of the needles were left in place. Very slowly, the feeling began to return. Today, I have 90% use of my right hand and returned to work for 4 months before retiring. The lawyers quickly settled the suit. My attorney said the hospital’s lawyers didn’t even want to negotiate. The judge accepted the settlement and placed a 5 year gag order on everyone in the courtroom. I thought this would take 5 years to settle. Today, I get some pain that feels like someone is pinching me inside my hand. It comes and goes, but lasts only seconds. The doctor in Cleveland told me I had permanent peripheral nerve damage, which probably happened when the injection needle was put into my muscle it probably tore the nerve inside the muscle. There wasn’t anything that can be done to fix it at the time. I just have to tolerate it. It’s not painful, but very annoying. The doc said it happens once in about 250,000 cases. It’s called Peripheral Neuropathy, but today it can be cured by having a nerve graft, but in my case, it’s less than a 50/50 chance to work.
When I had my accident, I spent a long time in the hospital. I had so many needles stuck in me, both of my arms were black and blue splotched. They took so much blood out of me almost everyday that they collapsed the one big vein, so they tried my left foot. My big toe went numb about a half hour after the blood was drawn. The nurse said not to worry, it happens sometimes and will be OK in a few days, which it was. But that was a weird feeling having a numb toe that felt like it was buzzing.

I think I would pass on the nerve graft, but that’s just my opinion.

I had all the vaccines, I had covid last year and recovered without apparent complications at the time.

However, I have never felt truly well since. I had illness after the fourth vaccine. Now I have a chestiness I cannot shift, as if something is in my lungs. I am due for an MRI scan soon.

I have a theory, my humble guess based only on my instinct. I think covid once in our body doesn't leave. I think it is lurking in there, causing low levels of constant illness. Perhaps it is undetectable by tests but it has taken up permanent residence.

Does that sound crazy or does it explain a lot?

Unfortunately I know of at least 2 who were injured...........
one passed away with blood clots she NEVER had prior to shot. There will never be any compensation or anything to bring back my friends wife to him......His life is empty and he will never be whole again ...... his wife should not have been considered an acceptable loss when the push for shots said ONE death was too many

The other injury shortly after shot a young person forced to take mandatory shot for job .........literally 10 minutes after shot lost her eyesight did not come back for months and still has some permanent vision loss. Her mother works with my daughter was there when whole thing happened.
People at pharmacy freaked out cause they simply did not want to believe BAD things do happen with many vaccines.

I find it odd so many people say things like "no one i know had an issue so i doubt it.... etc "

One of my kids had severe reactions to basic childhood vaccines and If you see it first hand OR a real case in your world ........... you will Never question that one size does not fit all and people do get hurt........

Were you injured by any of the covid 19 vaccines or boosters? Do you know anyone who was injured by them? Do you think the vaccine injured will ever receive compensation for their medical expenses relating to vaccine injuries?

I was never vaxxed so that is moot. I don't know anyone who was seriously injured by the vaccine. I don't believe those who were injured by the vaccines will receive financial compensation but I hope I am wrong about this. What is your take on it? Pls share.
No one I know or have ever heard of has been "injured" by the vaccine. This is clearly a work of fiction.

There can, of course, be adverse reactions to any vaccine, or any medical procedure or medical product. But the covid 19 vaccine appears to be one of the safest procedures we can have. Why spread unfounded fear and lies about a medication that is very effective against a deadly disease, and is much safer than most other medications? Unless we have chosen to follow those who wish to spread those lies for their own reasons?

Sorry about the loss of your brother, Muskrat. Blood clots are a serious problem due to a lot of different conditions. I take a blood thinner for atrial fibrillation, a common health problem which is not usually too serious, except it can cause blood clots that can produce strokes. Many older people are now taking blood thinners to prevent that.

Of course, that has nothing to do with covid or the vaccine. 2016 was before the advent of covid or its vaccine, which is probably the point you were making.

Back