Various Outdoor Critters To See and Discuss

I am watching Skippy the squirrel out on my deck. Very often I see him and his friends sitting there wagging thier tails a mile a minute. Wonder why they d that? I used to own a chinchilla..who is related somehow. When chins wag thier tails it is a sign of being comfortable and contented.

HI, Marie....and Skippy too, of course! :ROFLMAO:

And now, he's brought all his friends to meet you! (y):LOL:

I think I had read that squirrels communicate with each other, with their tails movements.

99418362_2662727370674900_2925592032518864896_n.jpg

This is a member of the family of hedgehogs who visit my garden every night just after dark . I put 3 dishes of fresh water out for them every day, ( in fact I've just done it a few minutes ago) and once a week at this time of year we put a couple of handfuls of meal worms to help them fatten up ready for hibernation...

brownhedgehogourgarden.jpg
Fantastic picture. I put a few in
This is a member of the family of hedgehogs who visit my garden every night just after dark . I put 3 dishes of fresh water out for them every day, ( in fact I've just done it a few minutes ago) and once a week at this time of year we put a couple of handfuls of meal worms to help them fatten up ready for hibernation...

brownhedgehogourgarden.jpg
That is so beautiful. Had pictures of Hedgehogs coming into the garden years back. One was 'albino' type? Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. What use to make me laugh is the way they run, it was as if they were pulling up their trouser. They are fast runners. ☺

@asp3
Shouldn't he have gone to a section that had a sign for Bear Crossing? :giggle:

Like the deer and the moose do? Not sure what age they learn to read, but that bear surely looks old enough. :geek::ROFLMAO:

@Bob1950
That person doesn't really look like they have the expertise that could be needed if that sleepy goliath becomes fully alert!
I dont think the "leash" would help too much. ;)

Thanks , both, for the great pictures!

Back