Was your mom or dad the more easy-going parent?

my mother was a kind person - but the other one was bloody awful to live with '
he dominated us all' strict dont even cut it !!!!!!!!!!1

My mom still is the more easy-going of the two, but she was the more active disciplinarian when we were growing up. My dad has always been pretty regimented and emotionally avoidant so he preferred her to handle discipline.

When I was a kid and living at the "old" house, there was a next door neighbor that lambasted his foster kids as soon as they got home from school. It got to my mom, so one day when she saw him outside she asked him why he did it. He said it was in case they did something he didn't know about. I asked mom why a guy that hated kids so much took in foster children. My mom said it was just for the money. That was like 60 years ago. I wonder how those kids turned out.

When I was a kid and living at the "old" house, there was a next door neighbor that lambasted his foster kids as soon as they got home from school. It got to my mom, so one day when she saw him outside she asked him why he did it. He said it was in case they did something he didn't know about. I asked mom why a guy that hated kids so much took in foster children. My mom said it was just for the money. That was like 60 years ago. I wonder how those kids turned out.
I wonder, too...

Back