Weight maintenance is so much harder than it used to be!

I'm with StarSong, Keesha. I don't see anything at all that you did or said wrong. I do wish you would continue with this thread. I'll enjoy watching your progress.
Yes. I was being childish and insecure. 🤦‍♀️
My apologies. You are all such fine people.
It’s my perception that goes astray at times.

I’m totally on board to staying on track and losing this unwanted weight. 👍

After this weekend, things WILL change.
I’ll be much more focussed.

Restricting food consuming time does seem to work well as well as consuming plenty of water, working on stress reduction, as well as good quality sleep. 😴

.... but attitude had improved. 😎

Gotta say here...that's freaking remarkable
Hard, solid loss of fat
After weeks of stagnation

Truly inspiring

There's just one little problem. I'm noticing that the skin on my belly is getting loose. It's not a good look. I hope this will go away eventually. I never had this when I lost weight when I was younger. :confused:

Yes. I was being childish and insecure. 🤦‍♀️
My apologies. You are all such fine people.
It’s my perception that goes astray at times.

I’m totally on board to staying on track and losing this unwanted weight. 👍

After this weekend, things WILL change.
I’ll be much more focussed.

Restricting food consuming time does seem to work well as well as consuming plenty of water, working on stress reduction, as well as good quality sleep. 😴

.... but attitude had improved. 😎
[/QUOTE}

Last edited:

Keesha, don't ever feel you're by yourself feeling alone and insecure. I'm like that myself a lot, too. It creeps up on yourself and you have to just let it go at times--easier said than done. It can be such a physical feeling which is not always by others really understood. Just remember it does pass. I understand you, Keesha. I get that, too.

There's just one little problem. I'm noticing that the skin on my belly is getting loose. It's not a good look. I hope this will go away eventually. I never had this when I lost weight when I was younger. :confused:
Take it from someone who lost 220 lbs. I'm not removing mine. (I was younger when I lost weight, so it isn't as bad as I've seen). Unless it's causing problems, look at the loose skin as a reminder of what you accomplished.

Take it from someone who lost 220 lbs. I'm not removing mine. (I was younger when I lost weight, so it isn't as bad as I've seen). Unless it's causing problems, look at the loose skin as a reminder of what you accomplished.

I had a co-worker who had an adopted daughter who went through that extra skin reducing in some Asian country where she had it done cheaper and she was happy with it. Not to say that was good,, but just another possibility.

Take it from someone who lost 220 lbs. I'm not removing mine. (I was younger when I lost weight, so it isn't as bad as I've seen). Unless it's causing problems, look at the loose skin as a reminder of what you accomplished
Nice
My brother lost a bunch. Maybe not 220 but in the high 100s
He'd raise his shirt and turn his belly into a puppet with a big mouth for the kiddies
Sorta gross, but pretty doggone funny
Some kids got a kick outa it, some ran

Back