What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the test results from heart test. No major changes so good to go for hip replacement. Saw eye doctor, who is an eye surgeon btw, and he said he could not rule out TIA since I had a previous one that caused lost of vision and a few other issues this morning. But my eye is fine now. He wrote a note to my primary requesting she do a ultrasound of my carotid artery to make sure there is no issue with the aneurysm. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh good lord.

So today, I am still eating my Mother’s Day candy from sees, working on the back yard, waiting on a response from my primary care doctor on the ultrasound, and wishing I had less medical issues. 😮

well at least you can get to see a doctor.. unlike here where we wait up to 4 weeks for an appointment just for the regular GP..:confused:
Yes, you are right and we have instant cares and choice of ERs to go to. If I think Ive had a possible stroke I can go to any ER, even one outside my insurance plan, and the visit will be paid for as if I’d gone to an ER on my plan.

The doctor I saw this morning is a board certified eye surgeon who I see once a year at least. He's a great doctor. My first visit to him was after a TIA when I lost vision and the clot was “stuck” in an eye artery.

The ER called him, he drove up from his house at 1 o’clock in the morning to meet me at his SLC office. It was a 2 hour drive for him. His office was in the same hospital where I was seen in the ER.

My doctor is on vacation but her PA will see me this afternoon. If she decided I needed a neurologist (and I don’t), I would see one tonight, either at her offices or in an ER. There really is no waiting here for emergent issues, and a short wait for non emergent issues. I will have blood test today and the ultrasound either today or tomorrow depending on what she decides.

Because I have double insurance, I pay nothing.

So far made potato salad for lunch & made my version of Philly steak sandwiches.`

Have taken Mac out several times,, working him with a harness on to walk nicely.

House training still a bit slow.
Either I'm slow to recognize that he's got to go or he's being spiteful.

We both are on 'break',, he's in his crate & here I am.
Should get weed wacker running & knock down some weeds.

So far made potato salad for lunch & made my version of Philly steak sandwiches.`

Have taken Mac out several times,, working him with a harness on to walk nicely.

House training still a bit slow.
Either I'm slow to recognize that he's got to go or he's being spiteful.

We both are on 'break',, he's in his crate & here I am.
Should get weed wacker running & knock down some weeds.
He’s not spiteful, puppies are not spiteful. IMO. They are evil little shits who know you don’t want them to pee on the floor, so they do. 😡. Bella is not trained either, and I am not training her yet cause, hmm, well, a million and one reasons. 😂😂😂

I sprayed for weeds before I went to my doctors appointment. Sometimes you just got to kill something. 😳😊

paying a couple bills and having some coffee. been playing video games and making avatars and i gotta shower and do some dishes in a bit. other than that...just lazing around.

Watering, banking. A check finally cleared after a month, and I had just sent them another....so I had to cancel that with the bank for a charge of $27. So, then to the bank to deposit $$ to cover the $27. Took a chance driving my car, cause it's acting up. Can't get it to the mechanic till next friday...:(

Just had to fill out a potential jury summons.
Now, to water the backyard.

Drinking lots of iced tea for my water consumption.

Watering, banking. A check finally cleared after a month, and I had just sent them another....so I had to cancel that with the bank for a charge of $27. So, then to the bank to deposit $$ to cover the $27. Took a chance driving my car, cause it's acting up. Can't get it to the mechanic till next friday...:(

Just had to fill out a potential jury summons.
Now, to water the backyard.

Drinking lots of iced tea for my water consumption.
doesn't sound like a very appealing day.

As little as possible. Feeling quite blah this beautiful day. Have messaged with a few peeps on FB; texted my sis. Seems my sis, her hubs, daughter and g-daughters are travelling to a baseball game in Jourdanton, Texas. I wish it was closer to us and we'd be able to go too. But, we're almost in the Gulf of Mexico. 🤣 :mad:

Went birthday present shopping for a friend. She’s the only person I exchange gifts with and that‘s only because she loves doing it. Frankly, it’s a waste of time and hard on my nerves trying to find something that she might even use. Bah humbug.

It was lovely downtown. Lots of folks milling about. My husband was picking me up for lunch otherwise I would have wandered about longer.

Spent the morning converting images from RAW to JPG format. Ate an early lunch and hightailed to the motorsports dealer to clue them in on what needed to be done to SIL's bike, which has been sitting for years. Took off from there for a 4 hour ride to explore some old mills. Got home in time to enjoy some of the leftover "smothered chicken" recipe I fixed the other night. It was better the second time and so tasty that another batch is going to get made right away to keep it in the meal rotation.

I am willing to bet I will not be offered any more than $5 for it. I also have a 12 gallon McCoy crock already on the back porch.

View attachment 164800
I have one like that, only half that size. i don't remember where my mom got it from...may be her mother.

I make my pickled vegetables in it for the holidays. It's heavy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back