What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home and done for the day. Got frozen yogurt on way home from doctor. Cotton candy frozen yogurt, two scoops almonds, one scoop gummy bear, and now watching tv. PA put in a request to do an ultrasound on both sides of my neck ASAP. But hopefully not till next week. Got stuff to do tomorrow. I am now one day behind on the garden project. 🙄

Went to return a purchase ... then snuck in to TJMaxx and Academy. I find less and less merchandise at TJMaxx.

Today is Field Day Friday (house cleaning) day and I have a standing date with Sally Meile the vacuum cleaner. I see the feather duster is already on the staircase and I take that as a subtle hint from my lovely lady.

If I finish early enough I will rebuild this bathroom faucet which has developed a slow drip. The remaining parts came in yesterday and took away any excuses. With luck it will not take long, …. then on the other hand?

Well, I cut up some veggies and put some kale in bags. I cut my fingernails down and filed them. Took doggie outside for a walk in this nicer weather. Cleared off my dining room table of most of the clutter. Talked to my old friend Eddie on the phone. Made an appointment to take my car in for repair again. Filled up birdies bathtub for her to dunk herself. Cleaned off kitchen counters and top of stove. Watched some of my 2 favorite game shows.

DSCF6126.JPG
My old MG has developed something called, micro-blistering. Paint blisters occur when the paint film lifts from the underlying surface. The loss of adhesion between the paint film and surface is usually by heat, moisture or a combination of both. This condition eventually leads to peeling. The MG & I are off to see the MG paint doctor, I have a feeling that I might need a doctor when I know the correction costs.

View attachment 165034
My old MG has developed something called, micro-blistering. Paint blisters occur when the paint film lifts from the underlying surface. The loss of adhesion between the paint film and surface is usually by heat, moisture or a combination of both. This condition eventually leads to peeling. The MG & I are off to see the MG paint doctor, I have a feeling that I might need a doctor when I know the correction costs.
that happens a lot in hot countries.. I had 2 cars go like that in Spain

The fellow who takes care of the car explained to me that when a car is sprayed it can draw up minute droplets of water from the condensation that naturally occurs in the spray compressor. Modern spray compressors have a heat system that ensures the paint is dry when it's being sprayed onto a car's surface. You live and learn.

Planting a million plants that I bought yesterday. I hope to get the back yard mostly finished today. Depends on if my neighbor will give me some old wood and bushes he has stacked in his yard so I can build a huge fire under my husband and get his butt into a faster gear. 😂😂😂

I took a long walk this morning and it was beautiful. Later today I will fix a dripping faucet and clean out some stuff we need to get rid of.
My adult children don’t know it yet, but they are about to get some large boxes from us. LOL, isn’t that one of their assignments in life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back