What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started walking outside in the street, the sidewalk is too bumpy. Watering the front garden. He let several plants die in the back, ☹️, as I knew he would. It’s always so sad, I love my plants. But i knew he would do this as he has every single time.

Anyway, hip feeling better and getting stronger every day. Still not sleeping much as it is still too sore, but that too shall pass.

..and your hair has grown 8 inches in 16 months ?.. OMG, wow!! I wish my hair grew that fast :giggle:
I always have my hair trimmed to chin length. That's where it is now. There's no way I could survive the hot summer with long, thick hair. My daughter is the same. Her hair is now halfway down her back. She wants me to cut it for her on the weekend.

Not much today. Need to wash some towels and sheets. A few housekeeping tasks like mop the kitchen floor and vacuum the living room area rugs. Get all the garbage and recycling ready and out for trash pickup tomorrow. Doing a little research regarding ergonomic desk chairs hoping to find one that's highly rated that doesn't cost $1000. Look for some simple recipes to use the fresh peaches I bought Saturday. That's enough for one day.

Not much today. Need to wash some towels and sheets. A few housekeeping tasks like mop the kitchen floor and vacuum the living room area rugs. Get all the garbage and recycling ready and out for trash pickup tomorrow. Doing a little research regarding ergonomic desk chairs hoping to find one that's highly rated that doesn't cost $1000. Look for some simple recipes to use the fresh peaches I bought Saturday. That's enough for one day.
I know, aren't the prices of quality office chairs ridiculous.

It was too hot and humid to go for a long walk this morning, so I decided that spending 40 minutes dragging Sally Miele the vacuum cleaner around would have to substitute for my morning exercise.

Right now, my 20 year old cat (Kaley) is curled up sleeping in my lap after reassuring me that I made the correct decision. I may go for a evening walk later.

I need to place an order rom Amazon for some things that are a bit hard to find in our little town. Other than that, it will be an uneventful day with any luck.

Well ..today, I did my usual chores.. washing drying, put the clothes away that don't need ironing.

Put the wheelie bins out ready for collection in the morning..

took delivery of 2 parcels.. ( completely forgot that I'd ordered the second one and the doorbell is so loud it nearly made me jump out of my skin)...:LOL:

daughter rang at the end of her day and on the way to do her shopping ( she's working from home currently) , so I spoke with her for a while..

Made my dinner.. skinless sausages, in red onion and red wine gravy with Colcannon...

It's almost 7.30..hubs is due home from work shortly...

Last edited:
put the clothes away that don't need ironing.
I don't buy clothing that needs to be ironed.

Going to my daughter-in-law's ultrasound appointment today. She's pregnant with their first child and due in December!

After a miscarriage last May and an ectopic pregnancy last November, we are all especially excited about her getting to her fourth month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back