What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting more and more nuttier.

After the plumber left... I went to use the potty. I was doing my business and looked at all the stuff that I had to put in the bathroom cabinets under the lavatory.

I don't see my electric rollers! lol :rolleyes::whistle: I'm ready to call this man and accuse him of taking them. I walk out into the bedroom and see the rollers and other things on the floor.

At the bank, my hubby and I are seated in front of a banker. Suddenly, I turn to hubby and address him as "Buh Buh", an endearment name I created years ago. :ROFLMAO::LOL: The banker looks at us and is probably thinking we are brother and sister. OMG, I turned beet red. I couldn't wait for our appointment to be over!

First,@Aneeda72, I hope your son is improving … what a nightmare! And the others who mentioned health issues, take care and I hope you are better soon 😘

this is my first of six days off after a full week at work. I’m getting ready to head out to northern Alabama tomorrow for the weekend, hope to see some pretty autumn color, enjoy some mountain vistas and relax a bit.

Sitting in the local coffee shop, sipping a latte, catching up on emails and people watching... something to which I've looked forward for over a year! Yay!
That's one of my most favourite things to do. I sit outside usually with a Latte . and people watch and or fill in my journal .. and check my emails.. it'sa special treat if I'm somewhere different than my own town.

That's one of my most favourite things to do. I sit outside usually with a Latte . and people watch and or fill in my journal .. and check my emails.. it'sa special treat if I'm somewhere different than my own town.
I've always been a people watcher. As a kid I was frequently told to stop staring at people. To me, I wasn't staring at them, just looking. Over time I've learned to watch more covertly...

The green house project needs an electrical supply outlet for a space heater. My wife is very protective of plants, so when the weather gets to the point plants could complain I'm digging a path to lay the 3/4 inch PVC pipe to house & bury the wiring.

Today I had to miss my morning appointment, .. so just had the afternoon appointment..which was less than an hour, and aside from stopping on the way home to pick up less than £7 of groceries at Aldi, I've not got anything much to report about today.. I have to say tho', Aldi was half empty of stock.. in fact there was hardly any customers either.

Freezers were mostly empty.. there was only blueberries in the fruit section and a couple of packs of green grapes..nothing else... .. and barely any vegetables aside from potatoes and mushrooms .. and what surprised me most of all was that at the checkout where they keep all the gum, and little packs of nuts etc.. all the boxes were empty, they hadn't even cleared the empty boxes away...

This in complete contrast to just a few days ago when I was in the very same store, and everything was fully stocked..

Last edited:
I woke up before the alarm after retiring about 1 am or was it 2? Anyway.... Had the utility company come check my furnace prior to winter use. He fixed a loose wire and said it's good to go. Unlike my new $2000+ water heater the township inspector failed yesterday morning. Soooo.... now I've got them coming back next week to do.... whatever. Sigh.

I'm feeling better than yesterday morning, though. I think I got confused and took my BP meds twice and woke up dizzy as a loon.🤪

I woke up before the alarm after retiring about 1 am or was it 2? Anyway.... Had the utility company come check my furnace prior to winter use. He fixed a loose wire and said it's good to go. Unlike my new $2000+ water heater the township inspector failed yesterday morning. Soooo.... now I've got them coming back next week to do.... whatever. Sigh.

I'm feeling better than yesterday morning, though. I think I got confused and took my BP meds twice and woke up dizzy as a loon.🤪
Good you'refeeling better sylkkiss.(y)..do be careful with your meds, it's so easy to take more than the recommended dose ...

I spent a good part of my day texting a terminally ill friend. Besides all of her medical problems, last week she was chasing a spider and wound up breaking her arm. So she needs some extra help while at home. Her family is arguing about who "has to" take care of her. She is scared, alone, and she feels like a burden.

Right now she is in the hospital, getting her ammonia levels straightened out. Yesterday, I surprised her and came for a visit. She was so happy to see me!!! Apparently no one in her family has checked in on her. Today, all she can talk about is how I made her day yesterday!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back