What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 240627
You look fabulous Holly, tell you what, I feel upstaged. You even outshine that
amazing Harvester International truck you are posing on.

What a lovely compliment, much appreciated and thank you. Take Holly's advice Diva and just stop by next time there's a classic car meeting near you. Who knows you could just come across what was once called a Deusenberg:
View attachment 240629
Even if you are not into the machinations of the internal combustion engine you will be bowled over by "The Doozy."
That car is GORGEOUS!! I love the color and everything. :love: Maybe one day I will get to go HC.

They may hold these events in the shore area. It would be convenient if they held them in Atlantic City, my second home I call it because our timeshare is there and I was going often until COVID. I no longer drive but AC is easily accessible by bus. I certainly would love to go to one. Nice pics. You're looking good HD.
thanks Diva 🤗 but just to make it clear, that photo is 10 years old...:D

Just sitting here waiting for Thelma to wake up and then I will make our coffee. Didn’t get flu shot yet but maybe today as we have nothing planned.
‘Yesterday I got a wee bit hot under the collar at my eye doctors. After waiting 45 minutes being ignored, I went up to counter and ask them why so long a wait. She told me they overbooked and it shouldn’t be much longer. I got right in after I talked to her. Overbooked? I’ll say. The waiting room was packed for two doctors. :mad:

Today I shall give my big vacuum cleaner a treat and take it for a spin around the apartment.
It is quite powerful and I haven't used for a few months.
My little 2 in 1 Shark stick vacuum actually does a good job with surface dust
but the big one gets deep in to the rugs...only thing is it tends to drag me along rather than let me guide:LOL::p

Then I will probably just drink coffee, eat choc biscuits and watch some TV.
I have a few good vintage movies recorded so doesn't matter if I doze off now and again.
What did we ever do without replay and fast forward ?
nice day .gif

Today I had blood tests at hospital for my six month check up with the Cancer Doc.
I see him next week for consultation and if blood is still clear I will have been in remission for 4 years
( is that last part proper grammar....don't want to upset peeps in another thread ):unsure:

I have lost some weight but I can blame that on the thumb caper over the last several months.
It has been stressful.
At my age, with b-cell lymphoma , I was given 2-5 years so hey guys ,you may be stuck with me and my naughtiness for
another year.
Y'all keep those fingers crossed now
View attachment 240657
Hope all your results come out positive, and remission will be your best friend for many, many years to come.

I'm fed up with the inept weather reporting. I checked the forecast with 2 separate weather apps from Tuesday.. it said Wednesday was going to be sunny, Thursday would be heavy cloud.. Friday and Saturday rain.. So I arranged my life around those forecasts .. yesterday ended up not sunny, but very cloudy.. today is sunny.. when it should have been miserable, and I'm stuck in waiting for a delivery.. ..I have no idea how the meteorologists get paid so much, .. I wish I could find me a job that pays me megabucks to get everything wrong.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back