What have you bought recently?

A new slow cooker. I hated giving up on my first and only one - a West Bend from the 1980's (!) - because they aren't produced any longer, but the nonstick coating was completely gone and it looked shabby as heck.

It's strange how one can become so attached to such a mundane item, but c'est la vie!

Just bought some magnesium and B complex. I hope it helps my muscles and energy.
Also bought a pair of good scissors and 2 long night gowns and a long rose colored robe. And a new long winter coat and hat.

A tricycle for me. Wonder if I remember how to ride one. I haven't had one since I was 5 years old. Had to have the thing trucked in on an 18 wheeler. I live on a narrow lane without a turnaround. The poor trucker had to back up his rig for a half mile to the main road to get out.

A tricycle for me. Wonder if I remember how to ride one. I haven't had one since I was 5 years old. Had to have the thing trucked in on an 18 wheeler. I live on a narrow lane without a turnaround. The poor trucker had to back up his rig for a half mile to the main road to get out.
a close neighbour of mine rides a tricycle, she's had it for about 20 years, and rides it most days. She's only in her 50's but she never could balance on a 2 wheeler so she's always had the tricycle, and she has a shopping basket on the front

To answer your burning question, @Gardenlover ….
(back in your post #325 …. )

Because those truly are the more fun items to have, when you need them! (y);)

It's no fun having a bunch of great toys, if, you need those items you listed, and don't have them!
:ROFLMAO:

I went out this morning to get a haircut at Supercuts and stopped at the local Salvation Army thrift shop.

I found a pair of these little signed candlesticks from the Louis Comfort Tiffany Collection 1992 made in Germany for Tiffany & Co.

Early_Signed_TIFFANY_CO_Cut_Crystal_Candlesticks2_580x.jpg

I buy nothing online. But my wife does especially if she sees something we don't need but is a bargain on the Amazon Deal of the Day.

Latest was a Hamilton Beach Roaster Pan capable of holding & roasting a 28lb. turkey. Haven't roasted anything yet but have made several flans in a 9x13 glass baking dish. The roaster oven works great as a bano de maria necessary for making flans.

Today I bought a holder for my hair-dryer, hot brush, and straightening irons.. neat little item that will keep things altogether and can be mounted on the wall or inside a cupboard door...

61535hxToTL._SX466_.jpg

An LED hand held magnifying glass... .

410c4siQYjL.jpg

and a remote control / Ipad /kindle /tissue holder to put on the side table and keep everything in easy reach ...

71g5-psCuFL._SX466_.jpg

Back