What have you bought recently?

You might have to take it back Holly, it doesn't look like we are going to get any hot weather :(
what side of London are you on ?.. here on the north side we've got lots of sun...:unsure:☀️..ETA just took this photo 5 mins ago ...

IMG-3714.jpg

Last edited:
I am not in London at the minute, I am in Oxford and it's been pretty grey. Saturday was nice but turned chilly later. I think the rain is following me around :(

Your flowers are very pretty, especially in those colourful holders. (y)
oh yes you're 70 miles from me while you're in Oxford... people in the USA might not realise just what a huge difference the weather ..as well as the dialects can be in just even 10 or 20 miles in the UK, much less 70 miles..

I am not in London at the minute, I am in Oxford and it's been pretty grey. Saturday was nice but turned chilly later. I think the rain is following me around :(

Your flowers are very pretty, especially in those colourful holders. (y)
I want to be in Oxford. Used to live on the Iffley Road

A $50 gift card to Lowe's and a $50 gift card to Home Depot. When I buy them from Kroger, I get double fuel points so $50 = 100 fuel points. For every 100 points, gas at a Kroger station is $.10/gal cheaper. I usually gather about 1000-1500 fuel points each month but can only use a max of 1000 points at a time. As soon as there are 1000 points, I alert DS to go fill up. At the price of gas (now $4.09.9/gal), that one dollar off per gallon is a help.

A $50 gift card to Lowe's and a $50 gift card to Home Depot. When I buy them from Kroger, I get double fuel points so $50 = 100 fuel points. For every 100 points, gas at a Kroger station is $.10/gal cheaper. I usually gather about 1000-1500 fuel points each month but can only use a max of 1000 points at a time. As soon as there are 1000 points, I alert DS to go fill up. At the price of gas (now $4.09.9/gal), that one dollar off per gallon is a help.
Good idea!

That's weird! I logged out before sharing the link, and when I am logged, in it doesn't say anything about it not being in stock.
just in case it's showing something different to you in the US than it is to me as a UK customer looking at the US site.. I've copied what it says.....

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Ordered these (new) yesterday through eBay. $39.99, free shipping and ok to return. Amazon sells them for $54.99 and is out of my size.

My GF in San Diego has a couple of pairs of these (Clarks Sea Breeze) in other colors. I've admired hers for a few years, so I decided to treat myself. I almost always buy a new pair of nice flip flops every spring because I wear them 8 months a year. That way I have about three pairs I can alternate that are all in good shape. These will round out my pink/black yoga mat pair and my aqua/black Reef compressed foam, bottle opener pair.

Flip flops are to me what boots are to @hollydolly. 🥰

Click on the picture to see the full sandal.

Attachments

• Flip flops.JPG
    Flip flops.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Ordered these (new) yesterday through eBay. $39.99, free shipping and ok to return. Amazon sells them for $54.99 and is out of my size.

My GF in San Diego has a couple of pairs of these (Clarks Sea Breeze) in other colors. I've admired hers for a few years, so I decided to treat myself. I almost always buy a new pair of nice flip flops every spring because I wear them 8 months a year. That way I have about three pairs I can alternate that are all in good shape. These will round out my pink/black yoga mat pair and my aqua/black Reef compressed foam, bottle opener pair.

Flip flops are to me what boots are to @hollydolly. 🥰

Click on the picture to see the full sandal.
they're nice SS.. ordinarily I would love to have some like those, but since I had that bad fall wearing backless shoes, I've sworn off flip flops et al...

@StarSong Clark’s are my favourites too. I have two pairs - one for inside and one for out. I will alternate wearing the inside pair with Crocs. I found myself clutching the toe piece and that made my toes tingle after long wear.

Back