What have you bought recently?

oxnoe-varholmen-hanging-umbrella-with-base-gray-beige-svartoe-dark-gray__0784946_pe761953_s5.jpg

What have I bought recently? Bushes. I bet you thought, bushes? You mean:
bushes2.jpg
Nope, I mean,
bushes1.jpg
These are essential gizmos in cars, more importantly, my vintage MG to be precise.
j-o-q.jpg
These bushes support the car's front suspension. How much were they? Bought and fitted, including labour costs, three hundred and fifty pounds. Don't run a classic MG unless you have money in the bank, or in my case, did have money in the bank.

Dark green and black & white ombre wigs (which I wear mixed with my own hair rather than in place of it - why that matters enough to mention I'm not sure), and a Chipotle Vegetarian Burrito Bowl.

Just ordered online from Ikea... some interlocking decking panels to set in a corner of the borders where I have old bark chippings to make a level playing field for new large planters .., A new wooden Trellis because my Rose trellis collapsed and broke in the wind a couple of months ago... and a wooden flower box, to place under the trellis...

2.jpg
s-l500.jpg

that's what I buy too when I don't feel like shopping... :sneaky::D
:LOL:🤣 Do you want to help me move the fence around my garden so the squirrels can't get into it? That is why I had to have the pliers. The fence is attached to a post with wire and I need pliers to untwist the wire and then twist it back around the moved fence post. Then I need to buy plants to put in my garden.

:LOL:🤣 Do you want to help me move the fence around my garden so the squirrels can't get into it? That is why I had to have the pliers. The fence is attached to a post with wire and I need pliers to untwist the wire and then twist it back around the moved fence post. Then I need to buy plants to put in my garden.
lol...only if you come and help me lay the new decking and put up the new trellis...:ROFLMAO:

Back