What have you bought recently?

Well these were tools I accumulated over several years with different vehicles. Now I don't need them because I couldn't change a flat if I had to.

apparently people wear those to walk across slippery rocks by the coast, etc.. the tops are made of a kind of nylon sock-like material, and the soles have a rubber grip, extremely lightweight..almost like socks in fact

Water shoes are great for walking a dog in rainy weather when sidewalks are slick! ... and I think they are very comfortable for any outdoor activity. The grip is wonderful.
DoggieRunning.gif

I'm a huge online buyer except for clothes and shoes! I shop mostly at Amazon but also have some favorite sites for things like cosmetics and hair products. I get almost all of my books on Amazon or from ABE books which sell used and out-of-print books at very reasonable prices with low shipping costs or sometimes no shipping costs.

I bought a storage unit from Home Bargains. I saw it on-line and, as they have a shop just a short distance away, thought I'd go and have a look at it first. I was very surprised at how light it was and was actually able to carry it home with me. I've now got all my embroidery equipment all in one place, instead of being scattered.

Today I bought a new blue tweed hacking jacket ...
Caldene-Southwold.jpg
( no tie :D )....

a lemon and white check shirt... a cream coloured floral print smock style blouse. .. and 2 shirts for hubs.. all from real stores for the first time since the beginning of the year.

Also bought some hardware items.. to stock up for potential second wave of the virus, which tbh looks imminent to me by the amount of people I saw today without masks.. shocking actually.. I would say the ratio was like 30 to 1 against wearing a mask.. :(

Today I bought a new blue tweed hacking jacket ...
Caldene-Southwold.jpg
( no tie :D )....

a lemon and white check shirt... a cream coloured floral print smock style blouse. .. and 2 shirts for hubs.. all from real stores for the first time since the beginning of the year.

Also bought some hardware items.. to stock up for potential second wave of the virus, which tbh looks imminent to me by the amount of people I saw today without masks.. shocking actually.. I would say the ratio was like 30 to 1 against wearing a mask.. :(

I had to look up "hacking jacket" to see what it meant. I've never heard the term before.

Nice looking jacket, BTW.

Sway bar end links for my car. When you are driving down an uneven road, and your car is making a noise that sounds like your suspension is coming apart, the end links may be the problem.

Back