What have you bought recently?

Today I bought 2 large tubs of Emulsion paint , a rubber bristled broom , some anti-bacterial/virus wipes.. a new tea mug... and lots of bits and pieces in the hardware shops

Wireless headphones to use with my computer. I listen to a lot of audio books, and these new headphones let me walk all over the house and still listen. Great reception!

I also bought a new shredder because my old one broke. And 18lbs of the one dry cat food that my Fussy Feline will eat.

I don't buy ANYTHING online. I did get some cranberry juice at Dollar General because I was having bladder pain. I don't know if the cranberry juice thing is an urban myth or not, but I had to drink a glassful every day until it was gone to get any relief.

A 5 Year journal for my niece in June. It's made of beautiful leather with thick, hand sewn pages and I had it personalized for her.

Her birthday was in June and I thought she'd start from there to encompass her Sr year and four years of college. But she decided to go back to January and fill in since this year has been so noteworthy with Covid-19. She also told me she plans to enter a five year dual bachelor's program and then grad school. So it looks like I'll have to gift her a new one in five years to capture the additional school years!

Rustico_Photography_Whitestock_Studio_FiveYearJournal_Natural_113_Web_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
i bought a brake job---i was taking my weekly joy trip and the dam brakes went out---i inched on to the drug store and got a prescription filled and called my daughter--my sil drove it home--its in the shop now

Back