What have you bought recently?

I bought a small sunscreen that is very thick. It’s designed for problem areas like dark spots. It all worked on my black eye - the area under my eye. Basically covered the purple. Also popped into a thrift store and bought a container that holds 6 vinegar type bottles. In hindsight, that was $4 wasted.

I have been hanging on to a $50 Amazon gift card, Decided to use it today. I bought this cart for my laundry. I do have one aready which I have used for both laundry and grocery trips. Decided I wanted two. So I do not have to always pile laundry on the floor to go for a grocery trip. Plus the new one has 4 wheels instead of just two.
You know you are an adult when this gets you excited.
I still have money left on the card, so will hang on to it for another time

71MwGJHrOTL._AC_SX569_.jpg

Today among other things I bought 2 lamps..I've had my eye on the silver one for a while, and today both of them were on Sale at half price..
It's night time now here.. 10pm.. so I'm sorry about the quality of the pics...

lamp-silver-HD.jpg

silver-lamp-HD.jpg
spare-room-lamp-HD.jpg

The silver one has crushed diamanté decoration which you can't clearly see... and the one for the spare room is a lot larger than it looks in the photo, but a perfect matching colour for that room..

I was delighted to find scented Sachets smelling of Night Blooming Jasmine.. ooooh I love that smell. We have night blooming jasmine growing by our front door in Spain and I miss it very much.. so now I have one sachet here in my office room and it smells glorious, and I've put one in the hall, and in the spare room...

Last edited:
Today among other things I bought 2 lamps..I've had my eye on the silver one for a while, and today both of them were on Sale at half price..
It's night time now here.. 10pm.. so I'm sorry about the quality of the pics...

lamp-silver-HD.jpg

silver-lamp-HD.jpg
spare-room-lamp-HD.jpg

The silver one has crushed diamanté decoration which you can't clearly see... and the one for the spare room is a lot larger than it looks in the photo, but a perfect matching colour for that room..

I was delighted to find scented Sachets smelling of Night Blooming Jasmine.. ooooh I love that smell. We have night blooming jasmine growing by our front door in Spain and I miss it very much.. so now I have one sachet here in my office room and it smells glorious, and I've put one in the hall, and in the spare room...
@hollydolly, I love your taste in furnishings - wish you could be my decorator!

@hollydolly, I love your taste in furnishings - wish you could be my decorator!
wow, that's a compliment indeed, thank you very much.. 🤗.. my o/h always sneered at my taste, we always had to have his...hence the reason for me changing so much around the house now he's gone

Back