What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Definitely, Maybe.
I enjoy Ryan Reynolds and would like to think he's as . . . dare I say "charming" . . . in person as he appears on film.
I first became aware of him when I saw The Voices and have liked him ever since.
OMG! Am I a fan? Perish the thought. 🙄

We started Rescue Dawn last night but only made it half-way through. We'll finish it tonight.

There's also a documentary about the main character by Werner Herzog called Little Dieter Needs to Fly that I started last night after my wife went to bed (she gets up really early and goes to bed early). I only watched like 10 minutes of it, but it looks interesting. That may be our second feature this evening.

John Wayne in 'Three Godfathers' (1948)
Wayne had not yet cemented his image as a he-man where all he had to do was come on screen, shoot somebody-which is what we came to expect.
Anyway, he was attempting to act-actually, he wasn't doing that bad a job.

COLORS OF HEAVEN

“commanding and emotionally charged. It’s a story that had to be told.”
— BizCommunity
Winner of two South African Academy Awards, Colors of Heaven (aka A Million Colours) is the epic true-life story of Muntu Ndebele, South Africa’s once most famous teen movie star. In the aftermath of the 1976 Soweto Student Uprising, he is separated from the love of his life, becomes a fugitive, and struggles for years to survive apartheid and find redemption. Set against the turbulent background of a nation in crisis, Colors of Heaven is a testament to the history of South Africa and its people's struggle for freedom, friendship, love, and second chances.

Back