What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Keesha

Playful Scamp
Oh no. It's a thriller-action movie. "When a boyfriend tricks Lucy (Scarlett Johansson) into delivering a briefcase to a supposed business contact, the once-carefree student is abducted by thugs who intend to turn her into a drug mule. She is surgically implanted with a package containing a powerful chemical, but it leaks into her system, giving her superhuman abilities, including telekinesis and telepathy. With her former captors in pursuit, Lucy seeks out a neurologist (Morgan Freeman), who she hopes will be able to help her."

I liked it. It kept my attention.
Morgan freeman picks good movies. I love that actor.

Gary O'

The Mule
e835ced808b9222d611afa7de752f3a8.jpg

Did the red box thing

Clint's gettin' old
But still entertaining

Based on a true story

Quite low key
I do like that

Enjoyed it

moviequeen1

Last night on Turner Classic Movies,in a tribute to late Peter Fonda,they aired "Ulee's Gold '97',then Easy Rider' In Ulee's Gold' he plays a beekeeper who tries to keep his family together. He has custody of his 2 grand daughters while his son is in prison,daughter in law trying to get off drugs. I had not seen this movie before,it was good.This is the role Peter was nominated for Best Actor
In some of the scenes,he was wearing glasses similar to the ones his dad,Henry wore in'On Golden Pond'

Keesha

Playful Scamp
The Mule
View attachment 76280

Did the red box thing

Clint's gettin' old
But still entertaining

Based on a true story

Quite low key
I do like that

Enjoyed it
When his house is in foreclosure a 90 year old horticulturist decides to become a drug carrier as a way to make money. It’s based on a true story.

You’d probably like “The Worlds Fastest Indian.”
Indian being a motorcycle. Anthony Hopkins plays a fabulous part in this flick. You’d really like it @Gary.
It’s based on a true story.
62A6760B-2957-4131-B503-729DCB6EE4A5.jpeg

Last edited: