What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

I recently saw Ad Astra with Brad Pitt, Donald Sutherland and Tommy Lee Jones. I love all three actors. (Movie was good too,)
I was looking at this as I'm a sci-fi fan. But the movied was poorly rated on both IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes. I know, people like what they like regardless of reviews.

I have been catching up on some older favorites. A couple days ago I watched Made in Heaven on Prime. It stars Timothy Hutton and Kelly McGillis. A cute love story about a couple who meet in Heaven. It is adorably cute, and one of my go to favorites.

Right this minute I am back on Prime watching Cross Creek starring Mary Steenburgen as author, Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings. The author of The Yearling. She moves to Cross Creek, Florida, buys an orange grove. And tries to focus on writing. She wants to write Gothic Romance, but does not do well. Her agent finally convinces her to "write what she knows" as she has been writing him tales of life in Cross Creek. Great movie

I did watch a good movie the other night. The Keeper of those devices called "Television and TV Control
couldn'tfind anything to watch so I suggested she check out the movie on PBS at nine o'clock. She did,
we watched it. Had seen it before but enjoyed it again. The movie, "Guess Whose Coming To Dinner."

I was looking at this as I'm a sci-fi fan. But the movied was poorly rated on both IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes. I know, people like what they like regardless of reviews.

I just watched this movie last night. I was hoping for more action and peril. Wasn't really impressed with it. Too much of Brad Pitt talking in his head. I guess the trailer made it look like it was more that it was to me.

The Shape of Water
51gd2owR2iL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

We watched On The Rocks with Bill Murray and Rashida Jones last Saturday on a family shared movie night (we all watch at the same time in our separate homes.) Overall it was a snoozer for me but if you're a big Bill Murray or Rashida Jones fan then it might be worth it. Both of them did well even if the overall story was somewhat boring and slow.

We watched On The Rocks with Bill Murray and Rashida Jones last Saturday on a family shared movie night (we all watch at the same time in our separate homes.) Overall it was a snoozer for me but if you're a big Bill Murray or Rashida Jones fan then it might be worth it. Both of them did well even if the overall story was somewhat boring and slow.
Thanks for the tip.

BlacKkKlansman by Spike Lee. Excellent movie but some parts were hard to watch. I learned from my Black friends that if a movie about racism makes you (as a White person) uncomfortable, it's doing its job. This one was entertaining and did its job. Based on a true story.

I try to watch a non-White or non-USA centered movies at least once a week to help keep me Woke to the way others experience the world.

Last edited:
Watching “A Sense of Wonder” on Amazon. I may never speak French fluently, but I love hearing it (movie’s in French with English subtitles).

BlacKkKlansman by Spike Lee. Excellent movie but some parts were hard to watch. I learned from my Black friends that if a movie about racism makes you (as a White person) uncomfortable, it's doing its job. This one was entertaining and did its job. Based on a true story.

I try to watch a non-White or non-USA centered movies at least once a week to help keep me Woke to the way others experience the world.
Just put that on my "to watch" list.

Last movie I watched was Korean (sub-titled) .. "Parasite".

Last edited:
My wife has been wanting to see the movie “Call of the Wild” with Harrison Ford. I think she’s in love with the guy. Last week, I bought the movie from Amazon Prime and on Sunday afternoon, we watched it. I was worried for the first 15 or so minutes. It started out really slow and I thought I had bought a loser.

As it went on, it got better and I would give it a B- overall. I didn’t like the ending. Ford gets killed by an Englishman looking for gold. All of the animals, dogs, wolves and caribou were animated, so I did appreciate the creativity and the talents provided by the artists. It was amazing and looked so real.

The last movie I watched was Wild Things. It was good at first but then had so many twists to it it quickly became a "B" movie to me. I don't regret watching it though as it became quite interesting to watch!
Wow, I just watched this again over the weekend and thought how strange it was that you had just watched it. Then I realized you had posted this over a year ago :ROFLMAO:

Back