What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Lady Caroline Lamb
I love these period films.

A 1972 British romantic drama based on the life of Lady Caroline Lamb, novelist, sometime lover of Lord Byron and wife of politician William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne.
Cast - Sarah Miles, Jon Finch, Richard Chamberlain, Laurence Olivier, Ralph Richardson, John Mills, Margaret Leighton and Michael Wilding.
The film was one of the most popular movies of 1973 at the British box office. It was nominated for three Bafta awards.

Tom Hanks as you might never have seen him
A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
2019 Film.
It was chosen by Time magazine as one of the ten best films of the year.
On review aggregation website Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 95% based on 372 reviews, with an average rating of 8/10.
My then little boy and I went to see Mr. Rogers at a school nearby. My son was so happy! We saw Mr. and Mrs. MacFeely in the hallway on the way to the rest rooms and they were so nice to him.

I flew back from a short trip to visit with a former Marine buddy and I thought I would peruse the movie menu. I read a couple of the synopsis’s of different movies and saw the movie “17 Again” with Matthew Perry. I liked him on “Friends” and so I watched it. It wasn’t a waste of time. Kind of funny at times.

Back