What's the best way to get a man to like you at age 53

images
1601916277804.jpeg

I've come to believe chronological age is meaningless. I'm not setting limits as I once did.
hahaha! I'm so old now that an older man is out of the question! There might not be any!
No one's too old sister as long as you're young at heart, which I know you are.

My godmother is 79 turning 80 next year and she's single. She's not tech savvy so I got her a smartphone, painstakingly taught her to text, create a Facebook account so she can find her friends hoping they're still alive. Guess what??? It didn't take long for her to learn and she's very happy. She re-connected with her first love 💘 who's a widower now. Woo hoo! My next gift is the book of Kama Sutra...🙃🤭🤐😳🙈

No one's too old sister as long as you're young at heart, which I know you are.

My godmother is 79 turning 80 next year and she's single. She's not tech savvy so I got her a smartphone, painstakingly taught her to text, create a Facebook account so she can find her friends hoping they're still alive. Guess what??? It didn't take long for her to learn and she's very happy. She re-connected with her first love 💘 who's a widower now. Woo hoo! My next gift is the book of Kama Sutra...🙃🤭🤐😳🙈
@hellomimi if no one has told you lately how great you are, let me remind you, you are great! 🥰

Best way to meet people in general is be active and go to various clubs, events, places and/or gatherings as much as possible. Just seeing what's out there may be more productive than an actual hunt.

I ask because I'm losing it my husband died 13 years ago and ever since I haven't seen a man talk to me
why?
I lost mine in 2015, was happy for 4 years being single, then spoke to a couple of men. They said "hi" and went on. Well, some were friendly and showed interest, but weren't for me. I was just friendly talking and shared similar interest, and let it go at that. Later, about a few months later, I said hello to a man who had lost his wife a year before. We would talk for an hour or so, until one day I invited him in for a glass of tea. I guess we hit it off cause he kept coming over and then he would go back to his home. About a few months later we were married-COVID married out doors! It takes time, possible yes or no from the other party, patience, and it may be for you and he may not. Prayer is essential also.

Back