Who Won't Opt For The Vaccine

I feel the same about it as Warrigal. When my physician recommends it, I will enthusiastically take it. What is there to worry so much about? A few side effects? I'm willing to take that much of a risk in order to get my life back.

Of course, if it looks iffy, not well tested, potentially dangerous, etc., no one will take it. Before it's distributed to the public, it will have to be pretty thoroughly tested.
Side effects are one thing, few and mild is ok. Its the long term effects that are not known and won't be until those who are vaccinated prove there are or are not any effects from the vaccine. 1 plus years from now people may have health problems due to the actual vaccine. We don't know as it has not been tested long enough.

Side effects are one thing, few and mild is ok. Its the long term effects that are not known and won't be until those who are vaccinated prove there are or are not any effects from the vaccine. 1 plus years from now people may have health problems due to the actual vaccine. We don't know as it has not been tested long enough.
Your points are well taken.

Regarding side effects, here's an article I just read today:
Doctors say CDC should warn people the side effects from Covid vaccine shots won’t be ‘a walk in the park’

Here are a couple of key points:
- "...vaccines could induce side effects that are similar to symptoms associated with mild Covid-19, such as muscle pain, chills and headache."

- "Dr. Sandra Fryhofer said that both Pfizer’s and Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccines require two doses and she worries whether her patients will come back for a second dose because of potentially unpleasant side effects after the first shot."

- “The first dose is no big deal. And then the second dose will definitely put you down for the day for sure. ... You will need to take a day off after the second dose.”

I believe they will sanction people refusing the vaccine from all social gatherings, grocery stores, pharmacies, churches, etc. I believe receiving the vaccine will implement greater control by the powers that be. Whether you get vaccine or not it will be vital in the outcome of freedom

I'm in a "wait and see" mode. I'll see how it's going after they give it to the first responders, etc.

I'm pretty sure I got Covid last winter when something went through the school where I work. It wasn't just a bad case of the flu or sniffles. Some classes had half the students out at a time and the students were out for about a week. I was out for that long and some symptoms lasted much longer, weeks even. The three of us in my household got it and one even ended up in the hospital. That was long before it was acknowledged or even talked about seriously and no testing. I'm hoping I still have a little immunity left.

COVID 19 VACCINES
Lists are being made in Canada.
#1 All who are in the Health positions.......which is the most important and should be.
After those the list will continue.
I have no strong issues with the totem pole from there.
But.....
I am somewhat unhappy about a certain type of population that is being placed very high on this pole.......being......IMO.

As quite often through my years......have found myself " between a rock and a hard place "
Because being under 65......have no underlying health issues, unless depression falls in to that place......which i doubt......and pretty much in good health......other than depression, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis.
I very seldom get sick with anything.

I bailed on the flu shot.....have never had one.....i'll just continue with that for now......i thought maybe maybe the flu clinic was a good place to pick up a bug.

Maybe not being some of the ones in the beginning for the vaccine.......i can take in all the......." what's......if's......but's and, and's. "

I WISH the whole WORLD, GOOD LUCK, in what's to come.

I am going to do some research on each of the three vaccines that are coming out to see the potential side effects but from what I've already heard they seem to be similar to the side effects you get from the flu shot which I got and once had some mild side effects for a day. I will most likely get the vaccine because I don't want to be worried about getting the virus for 10 years.

As of now, it's my intention not to take it but maybe that will change. I know I won't be rushing out to get it. My doctor said he wouldn't consider getting a rushed vaccine even though his brother was dreadfully sick with COVID back in the summer. I saw on the news that many people don't trust because they feel vaccine production is being politicized.

Qantas airline CEO is considering not allowing anyone who hasn't been vaccinated to fly internationally.
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michae...-19-vaccine-fly-internationally-its-necessity

Last edited:
As of now, it's my intention not to take it but maybe that will change. I know I won't be rushing out to get it. My doctor said he wouldn't consider getting a rushed vaccine even though his brother was dreadfully sick with COVID back in the summer. I saw on the news that many people don't trust because they feel vaccine production is being politicized.

Qantas airline CEO is considering not allowing anyone who hasn't been vaccinated to fly internationally.
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michae...-19-vaccine-fly-internationally-its-necessity
When a doctor says he wouldn't consider a vaccine, that's what is known as a "Hint." A really big hint.

I am on several drugs, heart stuff, blood pressure. NO not going to take that shot or shots. I see a game of roulette going on , the odds stacked against me. Going from 5 years plus to just over a year and still saying they are learning about it??? Duh.....🛡️🗡️⚔️:devilish:😈

I believe they will sanction people refusing the vaccine from all social gatherings, grocery stores, pharmacies, churches, etc. I believe receiving the vaccine will implement greater control by the powers that be. Whether you get vaccine or not it will be vital in the outcome of freedom

I doubt "they" will be able to do all that sanctioning practically or legally (social gatherings? churches, pharmacies? How's that gonna work?) What "they" can and doubtlessly will do is require the vaccines for certain kinds of jobs, enrolling kids in school, international travel, etc. Other vaccines are already required for those things anyway, so covid will probably just be added to the list.

Myself, as well as my husband will not be partaking in any Covid-19 vaccines of any kind.
J & J talcum powder used for how long before the cancer accusations? Also, the weed killer accused as ell. I can't recall the brand.

The weed killer is Monsanto's Roundup.

Keep in mind that there is a large industry of tort attorneys who make money by publicizing these claims. They don't even have to win their cases, just create enough noise to get an out of court settlement.

Regarding talcum powder, this is from the American Cancer Society:

Many studies in women have looked at the possible link between talcum powder and cancer of the ovary. Findings have been mixed, with some studies reporting a slightly increased risk and some reporting no increase.

Many case-control studies have found a small increase in risk. But these types of studies can be biased because they often rely on a person’s memory of talc use many years earlier.
Prospective cohort studies, which would not have the same type of potential bias, have generally not found a significant increase in ovarian cancer risk overall. However, some have suggested possible increased risks in certain groups of women (for example, in women who still have an intact reproductive tract) or in certain types of ovarian cancer.
One of the problems with studying this issue is that ovarian cancer isn’t common. Because of this, even the largest studies done so far might not have been big enough to detect a very small increase in risk, if it exists.

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/talcum-powder-and-cancer.html

I doubt "they" will be able to do all that sanctioning practically or legally (social gatherings? churches, pharmacies? How's that gonna work?) What "they" can and doubtlessly will do is require the vaccines for certain kinds of jobs, enrolling kids in school, international travel, etc. Other vaccines are already required for those things anyway, so covid will probably just be added to the list.
Not meaning to sound political, but why are world leaders so invested in making certain everyone gets vaccinated? There is something much bigger at play here.

The weed killer is Monsanto's Roundup.

Keep in mind that there is a large industry of tort attorneys who make money by publicizing these claims. They don't even have to win their cases, just create enough noise to get an out of court settlement.

Regarding talcum powder, this is from the American Cancer Society:

Many studies in women have looked at the possible link between talcum powder and cancer of the ovary. Findings have been mixed, with some studies reporting a slightly increased risk and some reporting no increase.

Many case-control studies have found a small increase in risk. But these types of studies can be biased because they often rely on a person’s memory of talc use many years earlier.
Prospective cohort studies, which would not have the same type of potential bias, have generally not found a significant increase in ovarian cancer risk overall. However, some have suggested possible increased risks in certain groups of women (for example, in women who still have an intact reproductive tract) or in certain types of ovarian cancer.
One of the problems with studying this issue is that ovarian cancer isn’t common. Because of this, even the largest studies done so far might not have been big enough to detect a very small increase in risk, if it exists.

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/talcum-powder-and-cancer.html
Thank you for the great post, Jim.

That's the single biggest problem I see when it comes to findings related to such... too much information out there, and so much of it conflicting and even skewed.

Not meaning to sound political, but why are world leaders so invested in making certain everyone gets vaccinated? There is something much bigger at play here.
Why? So that this virus can be stopped, that's why. Or do people want to live like this for several more years until herd immunity kicks in or the virus morphs into a less dangerous version.

Back