Will Be Done With Citibank Banking

All I have with Citibank is a credit card starting in 1995. I have not had any problems and disregard any other offers. My money is spread between two local banks with checking, saving and money market. I also have US savings bonds so it's all spread around but done simply. Again, I reject these deals that are too good to pass up. Interest rates sure aren't what they used to be, but I'm just looking for security now.

All I have with Citibank is a credit card starting in 1995. I have not had any problems and disregard any other offers. My money is spread between two local banks with checking, saving and money market. I also have US savings bonds so it's all spread around but done simply. Again, I reject these deals that are too good to pass up. Interest rates sure aren't what they used to be, but I'm just looking for security now.
the citi deal is exactly as stated . we have done it before .... we closed our account after getting a 1200 dollar bonus last time ... today we are going to do a 1500 dollar bonus deal ..

My husband had a Citibank Master Card. At the time of his death, 8 months ago, he had a $2,000. credit balance due to a refund. I've spent the last 8 months trying to get them to send me the $2,000. I've had at least 3 different people promise me that the check would go out right away, but it's never happened. I'm SO frustrated with Citibank...

My husband had a Citibank Master Card. At the time of his death, 8 months ago, he had a $2,000. credit balance due to a refund. I've spent the last 8 months trying to get them to send me the $2,000. I've had at least 3 different people promise me that the check would go out right away, but it's never happened. I'm SO frustrated with Citibank...
i got a .56 cent check from our chase card because it was sitting on the account at the quarters end

so we went to citi today and no problem doing the deal every 180 days . however it is 180 days from the statement closing date not the date you closed the account .... so in 2 weeks we can go back and do the promo's again .

Back