With caution I’d like express an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will always be things some like and some dislike. We have seen many changes in this world and in this country. Many cultural changes in the western cultures stemmed from WWII after it ended. There are many things I dislike but that is natural. Make the best of your time on Earth especially now!

This is a new expression which is rather confusing. The big problem is that there are big physical differences between the genders. We look at a man and see a man, even when he is dressed in a frock, high heels and has long hair. A woman can generally disguise herself as a boy but not a man.
Homosexuals need to understand that. The word 'trans' to me suggests someone who is in transition, perhaps in the process of living as the opposite sex to the one he was born as.

Even though there are big apparent physical differences between those who appear to be male and those who appear to be female the physical body the mind is in is not the last word in how the person sees themselves or feels their gender to be. A lot of it happens in the mind. In a majority of the population the mind and the body it's in are in agreement, but in some cases they are not. As I wrote in a reply to another person in this thread there are some excellent books that explain all of the portions of the brain and body that goes into one's perceived gender.

Here's an article on the subject. It isn't the one that I know I've read before and I didn't read the article before posting it.

https://cadehildreth.com/gender-spectrum/

Even though there are big apparent physical differences between those who appear to be male and those who appear to be female the physical body the mind is in is not the last word in how the person sees themselves or feels their gender to be. A lot of it happens in the mind. In a majority of the population the mind and the body it's in are in agreement, but in some cases they are not. As I wrote in a reply to another person in this thread there are some excellent books that explain all of the portions of the brain and body that goes into one's perceived gender.

Here's an article on the subject. It isn't the one that I know I've read before and I didn't read the article before posting it.

https://cadehildreth.com/gender-spectrum/
Interesting article, asp. Thanks for posting it.

The other night my wife and I began watching PROM on Netflix with Merrill Streep. It’s about a lesbian girl who wants to attend prom with her date. Of course the school board opposes but Broadway stars come to the rescue with fashion tips and coming out encouragement.

My point is there are more gay and lesbian relationship portrayed in film than ever before. Which is ok except as heterosexual I cannot relate to the challenges and prosperity of same sex relationships. It’s not that I don’t understand I just can’t relate.

e
Interesting observation, Mr. Ed. I am on record for not watching Netflix but when I visit this one person who seems to watch Netflix a lot I have seen some strange things. It seems to me (I hope I'm wrong) that there is a lot of whites kissing blacks or whites marrying blacks. I am thinking that this is some sort of propaganda where we are forced to accept this lifestyle. Also, all this stuff about gays/lesbians/LBTQ or whatever is being heavily pushed on us good ole fashioned heterosexual folks. What the world is coming to is beyond me to explain. I know that there have been gays/lesbians for thousands of years but now they have really made it "trendy." However, don't blame my generation. Us folks don't rule anymore. Now, all the books/movies/trends are made by the younger generation. Our time has passed.

Attachments

• white kissing black.jpg
    white kissing black.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 0
Interesting observation, Mr. Ed. I am on record for not watching Netflix but when I visit this one person who seems to watch Netflix a lot I have seen some strange things. It seems to me (I hope I'm wrong) that there is a lot of whites kissing blacks or whites marrying blacks. I am thinking that this is some sort of propaganda where we are forced to accept this lifestyle. Also, all this stuff about gays/lesbians/LBTQ or whatever is being heavily pushed on us good ole fashioned heterosexual folks. What the world is coming to is beyond me to explain. I know that there have been gays/lesbians for thousands of years but now they have really made it "trendy." However, don't blame my generation. Us folks don't rule anymore. Now, all the books/movies/trends are made by the younger generation. Our time has passed.
Maybe, but that isn't going to prevent me from standing strong for what I believe in, and what I don't believe in or support.

This is better than politics.

gray cat grabbed the hand claws and bites

The one philosophy from my time in the 60s that I adopted wholeheartedly and still live by is Live and Let Live. I don't care about how other people live, it doesn't effect my life whatsoever. There is one exception, though; I have a 35 year old nephew who believes you're stupid to work for a living when you can get paid by the government to stay home and play video games instead. I detest people like him.

I know that there have been gays/lesbians for thousands of years but now they have really made it "trendy." However, don't blame my generation. Us folks don't rule anymore. Now, all the books/movies/trends are made by the younger generation. Our time has passed.
Huh? I know you're Canadian :love: but take a look at USA government. Most Everyone is Way Too Old! Don't like that example? Mick Jagger is 77 and Ringo is 80! I don't know how old you are, but Yes, We Rule! Maybe we shouldn't. Too old for government IMO.

As for trendy, a resounding No. They don't want to get beat up or be murdered anymore, that is what started it!

What astounds me is how old most folks have gotten, such a long way from Peace & Love. In their minds. No law saying we must turn into our parents grumbling about the Youth.

The media appear to be decades ahead of the minds of some of the viewers, it appears. Not only are interracial relationships, and homosexual relationships, pretty commonplace by now in movies, on stage, and in TV productions, the whole concept of race appears to be in the process of getting obliterated. (Probably a good thing, considering.)

Two examples:

1. Bridgerton, the new series on Netflix. It takes place in a gorgeously portrayed England in the early 19th century, I think it said 1824. It's kind of a satire on the way the British upper class behaved. The lavish costumes and settings are worth watching the series for. But where they broke new ground is that they eliminated race as a consideration at all. It is never mentioned, at least not up to episode 3, which is where I am so far. Many of the royal characters are black, including the Queen, and the male romantic lead, the Duke of Hastings. His romantic interest is white. Once you get used to the idea, it's amazing how unsurprising it is. Skin color is about as important as the color of eyes or hair.

2. Hamilton. With that one, I have problems. Somehow, portraying Jefferson as a black guy seems kind of absurd to me, almost like Miranda was trying for shock value. How could Jefferson be black?

So I think this works with a fictitious story like Bridgerton, but not when trying to rewrite history for shock value.

And I somehow can't accept that whole "I am a [whatever] trapped in a [whatever] body." I don't think there should be cruelty or discrimination against them, I just personally consider it a kind of mental illness, a denial of reality.

I listened to a lecture about a boy hamster that behaved like a girl hamster. They had intentionally exposed the developing hamster fetus to some pollutant known to interfere with a biological process that affects the gender-ization of the developing brain. The boy hamster grew up to not have any attraction to girl hamsters and he spent his time making nests, which apparently is a girl hamster type of activity (and makes me wonder if the pet store accurately determined the sex of a pet hamster I had once because the store said he was a boy but his big love in life was making nests).

Yes, of course, homosexuality is a natural occurrence in mammals. Just because it is minority behavior does not make it any less natural. Created by God, if you must. It's normal.

I listened to a lecture about a boy hamster that behaved like a girl hamster. They had intentionally exposed the developing hamster fetus to some pollutant known to interfere with a biological process that affects the gender-ization of the developing brain. The boy hamster grew up to not have any attraction to girl hamsters and he spent his time making nests, which apparently is a girl hamster type of activity (and makes me wonder if the pet store accurately determined the sex of a pet hamster I had once because the store said he was a boy but his big love in life was making nests).
Also, keep in mind that drugs can have a tremendous effect on the sex life of animals. This has been tested on spiders:

Now this is the sort of post that many forum sites would censor, as being racist. Yet the poster has a valid point, and I'm glad this site is broad-minded enough to allow us to state our views.
Here in the UK at present, there is an emphasis on black people. I'm beginning to wonder whether someone wants to trick us into thinking we live in a sort of mini-Africa. There is a predominance of black people in dramas, in ads and on news programmes. Also mixed-race families feature a lot. This does not represent the population of Britain, and I do wonder how Asian people feel about what is happening.
Rather than further the cause of black equality, it actually generates more racial tension.

In that regard they are helping to move human thought out of the Dark Ages.
More people out of the dark age of not having learned that homosexuality is possibly a neurological brain mess up, that it does not affect one's intelligence, but does mess up the afflicted's gender identity, doesn't mean fulfilling homosexual sexual acts are not abnormal, acceptable to be performed. According to the Word of God in the Holly Bible, like it or not, sexual intercourse chastity is their only recourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back