Women prefer men with beards as they're seen as more 'dominant and attractive'

Thanks @Manatee - I was referring to your statement "Then we went snorkeling and my face mask leaked, No facial hair since. "

I didn't understand what your facial hair had to do with the leaking face mask while snorkeling.

I must be a bit strange then.
I have always liked a clean shaven face where I can see a strong jaw line.
Fashions and ideas of male and female attractiveness change over time.
It was once said that men grew beards to hide a weak chin.
My second husband did. He would not shave his beard when IBM asked him to for the job.

I like either. Doesn't matter to me. I am at the point in my life where I do not judge anyone based on their appearance. It is what is inside that matters to me. If they have a beard and are interesting to talk to you and nice to me then I like them, beard and all. Same goes for no beard.
How does a new member get a picture by on their profile.ust I have a computer?

Yes, they look very weird. Another one I don't like are men who have a thin sliver of beard just below the mouth, they look like they have a caterpillar crawling around their mouth. Here's one of a guy with/without a beard, and the other two guys looks too hirsute for my taste.
The "caterpillar" is a goatee and some men look good with them. Beards definitely have to be well groomed or else the guys just look a hot mess.

I've always found men with mustaches sexy (ex Tom Selleck). I like beards, too, but only if neat and short. Example is the Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, he was handsome clean shaven and even more handsome with facial hair.

images
images
View attachment 88322View attachment 88323
My husband...finest man I'd seen in person. Tom Selleck was the finest thing I'd seen on screen (at the time he starred in Magnum). He's still fine.

Like I said, I had a full beard way back when. I didn't like it , because there were large areas that came out gray- I was in early 30s. And it itched, when it was growing in. Personally, a beard just doesn't look clean. Strange, as I come from the hippie generation.
It doesn't look clean if it's overgrown. A neat short beard looks good on almost every man, unless it's splotchy and has uneven growth. I would not find the beard below appealing at all.

1580069958436.jpeg

I've had a moustache for many years. When it started getting gray & white (around 50), friends & co-workers stopped asking me to help them move. One morning I decided to shave it off. A co-worker told me I looked 15 years younger without it. Then people started asking me to help them move again. I'd say, "sorry, I stopped moving heavy things when I got old." They'd say, "What do you mean - old...you look around 38." I'd say, "I've been 38 for 29 years."

Theres only certain men that they suit, , and have great shapes....I love a full bearded face ...BUT only if it suits ...🙂

Thanks @Manatee - I was referring to your statement "Then we went snorkeling and my face mask leaked, No facial hair since. "

I didn't understand what your facial hair had to do with the leaking face mask while snorkeling.
With the mustache the mask did not fit tightly to my face and water leaked between the hairs. Shaving it off was the instant cure.

I LOVE men with trimmed beards! (unless they look like Grizzly Adams) At least they should have a mustache! (Tom Selleck) I know it's so "shallow Hal". I think I'm in love with Santa Clause!

Back