Would you live in this house? Manson Murder House

TV Ghost Hunter Rids Himself of Manson Murder House​

The home where Charles Manson's followers committed their last multiple murder has sold for well below the asking price after eight months on the market. The two-bedroom, two-bath home in Los Angeles' Los Feliz neighborhood, where supermarket chain owner Leno LaBianca and his wife Rosemary, who ran a clothing business, were brutally slain in 1969, has sold to an anonymous buyer for $1.875 million, per SFGate. Current owner Zak Bagans, host of Travel Channel's Ghost Adventures, paid slightly more, $1.889 million, to purchase the 1,600-square-foot home in 2019.
https://www.newser.com/story/307504/home-where-manson-family-killed-2-finally-sold.html

The house has been there for many, many years after the murders. I wonder if anyone has had any issues living in the house?

I live alone, I'd say no way.

The home where Charles Manson's followers committed their last multiple murder has sold for well below the asking price to an anonymous buyer for $1.875 million. Current owner paid $1.889 million, to purchase the 1,600-square-foot home in 2019.

Sells at a loss, really! Not too smart. The murders happened 52 years ago, the present generation of home buyers probably wouldn't even be aware of that. Los Feliz is a very nice hillside neighborhood, adjacent to Griffith Park. My son managed apartments about a mile from there, just behind Dodger Stadium.
All those houses in and around L.A. / Hollywood Hills are valued in the multiple millions of dollars.

No, even if you had a big, strong man by your side to give you the illusion that nothing would happen, or if it did he'd have your back ---- no way!

Sure. I don't believe in ghosts.
Besides, I'm sure the interior has been "cleaned up" by now.

Sharon Tate's house was bulldozed.

TV Ghost Hunter Rids Himself of Manson Murder House​

The home where Charles Manson's followers committed their last multiple murder has sold for well below the asking price after eight months on the market. The two-bedroom, two-bath home in Los Angeles' Los Feliz neighborhood, where supermarket chain owner Leno LaBianca and his wife Rosemary, who ran a clothing business, were brutally slain in 1969, has sold to an anonymous buyer for $1.875 million, per SFGate. Current owner Zak Bagans, host of Travel Channel's Ghost Adventures, paid slightly more, $1.889 million, to purchase the 1,600-square-foot home in 2019.
https://www.newser.com/story/307504/home-where-manson-family-killed-2-finally-sold.html
Not for me.

Remy, I live alone too. Why would that make a difference?
A negative creep factor I guess. To say the least.

People live in houses all over the place where people lived who are no longer alive. I shop at thrift stores and I'm sure I have bought many things that belonged to and were made by deceased people.

But...enough is enough. It's still a no.

Well, it isn't in the range of my piggy-bank anyway so ??

But if it was, I'd think twice as it is a nice looking house.

It would be neat to be that close to the Griffith observatory.

:oops: Women are more sensitive to psychic phenomena than men are due to their monthly cycles, and being moms and therefore needing to be more alert to danger on multiple intuitive levels in life where most men will rely solely upon logic.

So No way would I go there, live there or sleep there.

Back