Yoga?

I’ve progressed back to doing my yoga routine once more which has made a huge difference to my well being. My parents don’t have a DVD player so I wasn’t able to do my yoga so my exercise routine declined. It’s good to get back into a regular routine. It sure makes my joints feel better.
My body joints that is 😅😊

Today I did a 28 minute yoga series called ‘the Crane .’ It’s one of my favourite series and includes poses like the crane and warrior 3.

Im happy to get back into my yoga routine.

A639E492-9701-461E-AAE5-0F28DE3D1B82.jpegA50BAF70-0F73-4338-AA1D-481C92A326AA.jpeg

Today I did a Namasta series called ‘Riding the Wind.’ Almost 1/2 an hour. It’s the most difficult series of them all and I had a bit of a time with my balance on some of the positions.

Today I did a Namasta series called ‘Riding the Wind.’ Almost 1/2 an hour. It’s the most difficult series of them all and I had a bit of a time with my balance on some of the positions.
I love to ride the wind...Not so much Yoga. :ROFLMAO: ...Just kidding, I actually do a lot of stretching...Have you ever tried hot yoga...I hear it's pretty tough.

No I’ve never tried hot yoga. Hot yoga is faster yoga made specifically to be more cardio in a room temperature of 105 degrees. The idea is meant to get you sweeting. No thanks.

I can’t stand hot temperatures. Even 21 Celsius is too warm for me. That’s about 70 F.

I prefer traditional yoga since I do it more for the stretches and mental relaxation which is exactly what I get.

Besides which my regular yoga is hot enough 🥳

Today I did a series called Sunbird which I really like. It incorporates cat, downward dog, gate pose
& child pose along with some others into a smooth flowing series. It’s about 28 minutes.

It’s from Season two, part one and is #1/.sunbird

CACE0A7C-2153-4855-8D07-3A3DAB378012.jpeg

Used to do DVDs but now have to do modified poses since fibromyalgia onset. During pain flares, it feels so good to stretch ....can still do downward facing dog without modification which seems to get the worst of my pain areas. Thing is, the benefits are fleeting just like anything else with fibromyalgia.

Today I did a 28 minute program called ‘triangle’
Yoga is starting to get easier again. This is a nice back stretching series. I can hear my back clicking back in place and it feels so good.

Back