You Know You're Old When...

I try to get out and about every day and walk around a lot, park way out in the parking lot and walk in and all about. F. the heat I do it indoors where the HVAC is nicer ! I avoid the old guys at Hardees every morning. The other day I strained my knee and hobbled around some yesterday with my old cane. I am back to mostly normal today . Whew! Fingers crossed, love mobility. Hobbled in pain sux! Snowball said well your dam near 80, what cha expect? twss No I'm dang near 70, thas how i feel....thif...(y)

Last edited:
Mother Nature does intend to make our summer a challenge. Heat is not a debatable subject!
Last year we were in a terrible lack of rain water, so get ready for a arss kicken blast of all the past!
Canada burns more than 100.000 sq miles. there is no let up with Mother Nature, not ever. Haha

Ten Warning Signs That You Are Getting Old
1. Short-Term memory loss
2. Disorientation
4. Inability to maintain focus
And I don't think there are any aliens. They would have sent their robots. Its a long trip!
I wonder too, if AI produces the next level of AI will it be called AIAI or just I? Like Chinese food in China is just called food.
I hope this answers your question.

It's gotten to where you become reluctant to call or text friends because you know they're going through difficult old-age related stuff (i.e., physical/emotional health, economic, arguments about where to live issues, etc.). And there's no way you can help other than just listening but sometimes I just dread it; I know it's wrong of me but I just dread it, I guess because of having my own stuff I'm dealing with. And of course, if you live long enough, the problems just increase instead of getting better.
Can I get you to reach out to Jesus? He's always got the time to hear from you 🙂. I have a good feeling he can help. Just give him a try, and it can't hurt nothing. Come back and let me know.

Ten Warning Signs That You Are Getting Old
1. Short-Term memory loss
2. Disorientation
4. Inability to maintain focus
And I don't think there are any aliens. They would have sent their robots. Its a long trip!
I wonder too, if AI produces the next level of AI will it be called AIAI or just I? Like Chinese food in China is just called food.
I hope this answers your question.
Love ya spirt you sure sound like a person who would be fun to be around. I hope you didn't miss your calling, maybe as a stand up comedian. Stay blessed Jesus loves you! ❤️

Back