What exercise have you done today?

Todays exercise was going to be a swim but on arriving at the pool it was closed for maintenance. A quick rethink and Pan B was hatched so ended up heading for the park where i did yesterdays run. No running gear with me so just a brisk walk instead, twice round the lake then up the hill to the castle.

Leg exercises. I tried my 🧘‍♀️ yoga - sunbird but my arm instantly hurt. In fact, I think I damaged it more.

This injury is going to take a while to heal so I’m sticking with leg and stomach exercises. Instead of yoga I’ll do some meditating instead

Dead lifts.

4 X 60KG
3 X 70KG
2 X 80KG
1 X 90KG

I've never been very good at them, but they have really gone downhill in the past 10-12 years. :(

They have a trap bar at the gym without upper vertical handles, the whole thing sits flat on the floor without weights. I like this, forces me to crouch lower on the initial lift. So I use short diameter 25s on there. Did a couple sets at 90lbs, then a couple sets at 140lb, then went for a couple sets 190lb, just a few reps, then went back down in weight in the same order. Stayed busy for a few hours doing other weights.

Back