2021 - How's the Weather Where You Are

A beautiful day.

This morning 16°C
Today 27°C
Now 13.4°C

Partly cloudy. High chance of showers in the E, medium chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and early evening. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending W/SW in the early afternoon then shifting E/SE in the afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 21 to 30.

It's getting warmer overnight and slowly progressing from the lower 30s to mid to upper 30s and then on Wed. we should be in the 40s. It can't come too soon for me. I am so tired of snow and cold, cold temperatures.

I cannot believe we are supposed to get more snow tomorrow. Week before last we got 6 - 8 inches. Last week we got about 3-1/2 on Tuesday (I think it was) then we got a little more snow a couple of days later. Tomorrow the forecast is snow in the morning and rain in the afternoon. The high tomorrow 37 but real feel 33. Curiously that high is supposed to take place for an hour at 8 p.m.

Perfect weather

This morning 12°C
Today 18°C
Now 12.8°C

Cloudy. Slight chance of a shower in the morning and early afternoon. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 21.

Perfect weather

This morning 12°C
Today 18°C
Now 12.8°C

Cloudy. Slight chance of a shower in the morning and early afternoon. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 21.
That's pretty cool Tish, it's dull here and cool but not that cool. lol. Can't wait for autumn to start, so sick of humid, sticky weather.

Back