All Three Defendants Guilty - Murder of Ahmaud Arbery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad nature doesn't have an "Automatic Filter" that doesn't permit ignorant racists like these 3 to be born.
That would be good, they seem to breed like rabbits too. Black Livers Matter....except to the racists of course. Thank goodness the jury did the right thing and they were all convicted. Rest in peace Mr. Arbery.

Only one of them had the gun, maybe it went off by accident ? or was purposely fired ?

Regardless, how can all three be charged with murder ? Accomplice ? maybe,accessory to ? maybe. But murder for all three ?

I expect & hope there will be an appeal, if so perhaps the incident will be looked at more closely ?

Only one of them had the gun, maybe it went off by accident ? or was purposely fired ?

Regardless, how can all three be charged with murder ? Accomplice ? maybe,accessory to ? maybe. But murder for all three ?

I expect & hope there will be an appeal, if so perhaps the incident will be looked at more closely ?
When 3 morons participate in a felony, (in this case, false imprisonment & assault) and it results in a death, all participants can be charged with the murder. Just as if these 3 robbed a bank & one of them killed someone during the robbery. All 3 can be charged with the murder. It doesn't matter whether the victim resisted or not.
It also doesn't matter if the gun went off by accident (ridiculous as it is). At the time the gun went off, it was deliberately pointed at the victim, which was already a crime. And how would you explain the gun going off the second time?
The only accident was nature's carelessness at allowing these three to be conceived.

Last edited:
When 3 morons participate in a felony, (in this case, false imprisonment & assault) and it results in a death, all participants can be charged with the murder. Just as if these 3 robbed a bank & one of them killed someone during the robbery. All 3 can be charged with the murder. It doesn't matter whether the victim resisted or not.
It also doesn't matter if the gun went off by accident (ridiculous as it is). At the time the gun went off, it was deliberately pointed at the victim, which was already a crime. And how would you explain the gun going off the second time?
The only accident was nature's carelessness at allowing these three to be conceived.
Well said.

Just as with the often heard of police altercation/shootings .... if the 'victim' would not have resisted he likely would not have been shot.

I cannot explain how the gun went off either of the three times as i was not there. Were you ?

Why wouldn't the victim in this case resist @rgp? After all, the murderers were not cops asking for cooperation. You're trying so hard to demean the verdict, aren't you?
Three racist inbreds in Georgia start hunting down a black man for no reason at all with pickup trucks and rifles. Yes, why would the black man resist? These people here who are trying to put a halo on these killers need to read a history book and watch the news sometimes (on a channel that doesn't spread lies and conspiracy constantly like Fox, etc.) :rolleyes:

Just as with the often heard of police altercation/shootings .... if the 'victim' would not have resisted he likely would not have been shot.

I cannot explain how the gun went off either of the three times as i was not there. Were you ?
It was a cold blooded murder! Why should anyone cooperate with armed racists? Trying to explain away the shooting is nonsense. You must like the modern day lynchings of black Americans whether by cop or racist citizens, if you didn't you wouldn't say such things. Very telling. You must not have bothered to watch the trial and testimony either.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't the victim in this case resist @rgp? After all, the murderers were not cops asking for cooperation. You're trying so hard to demean the verdict, aren't you?

One was a retired police officer ..... and as per the news report, they were trying to make a citizens arrest. I am not trying to do anything ..... I am only expressing an opinion & questioning the whole incident.

Three racist inbreds in Georgia start hunting down a black man for no reason at all with pickup trucks and rifles. Yes, why would the black man resist? These people here who are trying to put a halo on these killers need to read a history book and watch the news sometimes (on a channel that doesn't spread lies and conspiracy constantly like Fox, etc.) :rolleyes:

and NBC , MSNBC , ABC, CBS ,CNN .... etc.

It was a cold blooded murder! Why should anyone cooperate with armed racists? Trying to explain away the shooting is nonsense. You must like the modern day lynchings of black Americans whether by cop or racist citizens, if you didn't you wouldn't say such things. Very telling. You must not have bothered to watch the trial and testimony either.

Please do not attempt to speak for me ....... you do not know me, at all.

I do not believe it was cold blooded murder ....... It is in ones best interest to always cooperate with a man holding a gun. Particularly if that person is indeed innocent.

I watched everything the news channels aired.

Please do not attempt to speak for me ....... you do not know me, at all.

I do not believe it was cold blooded murder ....... It is in ones best interest to always cooperate with a man holding a gun. Particularly if that person is indeed innocent.

I watched everything the news channels aired.
If my skin is brown and the idiot holding the gun is an inbred racist with two hillbilly buddies, I sure as hell will not cooperate, why should I? Those racists were not police officers.

If you think that inbred would not have killed Mr. Arbery if he "cooperated", you're delusional. Why are you protecting cold blooded murderers? Do you like when innocent black Americans are murdered in the streets by cops and racist thugs? I watched the trial and the testimony, those scum were guilty and the mostly white jury did the right thing and convicted. There is hope that there are some white Americans who will not discriminate against people of color.

If my skin is brown and the idiot holding the gun is an inbred racist with two hillbilly buddies, I sure as hell will not cooperate, why should I? Those racists were not police officers.

If you think that inbred would not have killed Mr. Arbery if he "cooperated", you're delusional. Why are you protecting cold blooded murderers? Do you like when innocent black Americans are murdered in the streets by cops and racist thugs? I watched the trial and the testimony, those scum were guilty and the mostly white jury did the right thing and convicted. There is hope that there are some white Americans who will not discriminate against people of color.

Talk about racist !!!

"and the idiot holding the gun is an inbred racist with two hillbilly buddies, I sure as hell will not cooperate, why should I?" .......... Those racists were not police officers."

Because if you would, you would likely not be shot.

You are delusional if you think you can read peoples minds.

Again .... for those like you that seemingly cannot comprehend what you read.......I am not defending anyone ...... I am however saying I have a different opinion on what took place, and I question some points enterted as fact.

Talk about racist !!!

"and the idiot holding the gun is an inbred racist with two hillbilly buddies, I sure as hell will not cooperate, why should I?" .......... Those racists were not police officers."

Because if you would, you would likely not be shot.

You are delusional if you think you can read peoples minds.

Again .... for those like you that seemingly cannot comprehend what you read.......I am not defending anyone ...... I am however saying I have a different opinion on what took place, and I question some points enterted as fact.
You also had a different "opinion" about Dirtbag Murderer Chauvin. Your racism is a neon sign.

Talk about racist !!!
It's a fact that all three of these killers were racist. My acknowledgment of that fact is not racist. Here are just a few examples given in testimony under oath by the GBI Special Agent Richard Dial. Longer version of the hearing video can be seen in link.
https://www.wtoc.com/2020/06/04/gbi...-use-racial-slur-after-killing-ahmaud-arbery/

GLYNN COUNTY, Ga. (WTOC) - The man who shot and killed Ahmaud Arbery used a racial slur as he lay dying, said an investigator who testified in court Thursday.

Special Agent Richard Dial, who is the lead investigator on the case with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, testified that defendant Roddie Bryan told GBI investigators in May about the racial slur used.

Bryan told investigators after Travis McMichael shot Arbery on Feb. 23rd he uttered a curse word followed by the n-word, Dial testified.

Dial testified that investigators had uncovered several instances where Travis used racial slurs in the past. Those include text messages and social media posts.

In one such instance, the lead investigator recalled a message Travis sent someone about how he loved his job with the U.S. Coast Guard because he was out on a boat and there weren’t any (n-word) anywhere.

Part of the evidence gathered at Greg McMichael’s home included a toolbox with a confederate flag sticker, Dial testified.

This is just a short news video about what the killer said after he shot Mr. Arbery.

Blatant act of murder convicted only because their video was publicly disclosed months after the incident. Because of its premeditation I call for the hanging tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back