August 2019 ~ Please Share your Day...

Good Morning Kids... Been up for a while with some pretty massive pain, I can tell it's today I change my patch, and I just remembered I have to order some from the pharmacy... if I don't get it changed, I am told I can be a real mean pr1ck... my mood gets very ugly, but everyone knows why and they just stay out of my way... I start withdrawal... and that is not a nice feeling... I've already started the scratching part... Anyways Kids... Hopefully next time I log on, I am back to myself... Grrrrr... (joking) Hope YOU all have a GREAT day... and God Bless YOU all
Mike

Good Morning Kids... Been up for a while with some pretty massive pain, I can tell it's today I change my patch, and I just remembered I have to order some from the pharmacy... if I don't get it changed, I am told I can be a real mean pr1ck... my mood gets very ugly, but everyone knows why and they just stay out of my way... I start withdrawal... and that is not a nice feeling... I've already started the scratching part... Anyways Kids... Hopefully next time I log on, I am back to myself... Grrrrr... (joking) Hope YOU all have a GREAT day... and God Bless YOU all
Mike
Sorry to hear you're in such horrible pain Mike... I hope you can get some relief very soon..

sick-person-cartoon-with-thermometer.jpg

I've done sod all today... despite the doecast for us to be the only area in the UK to miss the deluge, it's absolutely lashing down... so I've stayed home and messed about catching up with emails, and phone calls and watching recorded tv shows back to back!! Needed the rest anyway after a very busy hard working week...

Actually I had one of the most annoying days I've had for a long time. Annoying call after call,most of them that I just ignored. Of course if it was a friend or a family member I would answer. Honestly today I should have ignored those calls too. For some reason anyone that called me today wanted me to do something for them. Not one of them asked how I was doing,just what I could do for them. I really feel like disconnecting my phone.:mad::mad:

I live in Australia - we're just getting to the end of Winter, and contemplating Spring.

Had a really cold snap for a week or so. Nothing like the American "cold" though - most of Australia misses out on snow. The wind was rather bitter from the South.

My jonquils are blooming, with their beautiful scent and other plants are starting to develop either fruit or buds, promising a more pleasant time ahead.

I took my early walk this morning around 6:45,temp was 65 cloudy
When I returned,I did my daily' job' of watering 17 plants/flowers in our lovely garden located in the back of our apt building complex.I joined the garden committee 2 yrs ago{all are residents} though I don't know much about different plants/flowers like the others do.I'm known as the 'garden apprentice'
was given my job by another member. I love sitting in the garden during summer early fall months so its my way of contributing to the garden
Its raining now,so I'll do some paper work,whenever the rain stops try to go on another walk

Mike
I hope you get your new patches soon Mike. Sorry you have so much pain, must be difficult.

Had a bad sleep night again...woke up to an anxiety attack about my car and how much it may cost this time for repairs...:sick:They didn't fix it right and the window won't work at all now...I guess they can make mistakes but I hope they admit it if they did. Managed to get some sleep during the day and feel quite relaxed now. Fed the fur and feather babies and gave the birdies some millet treat, too. Watched some HGTV and still watching it.

Mike
Feel better, Mike! 🌹

Had a bad sleep night again...woke up to an anxiety attack about my car and how much it may cost this time for repairs...:sick:They didn't fix it right and the window won't work at all now...I guess they can make mistakes but I hope they admit it if they did. Managed to get some sleep during the day and feel quite relaxed now. Fed the fur and feather babies and gave the birdies some millet treat, too. Watched some HGTV and still watching it.
Ruthanne,

How difficult would it be to bite the bullet and let the car go?

I would miss having a car but it is getting to the point where it would actually be cheaper to have things delivered and use ride-sharing services a few times a month than it is to pay for a car and all of the costs associated with owning one.

Ruthanne,

How difficult would it be to bite the bullet and let the car go?

I would miss having a car but it is getting to the point where it would actually be cheaper to have things delivered and use ride-sharing services a few times a month than it is to pay for a car and all of the costs associated with owning one.
I think about letting it go a lot but I have my pets who need to go to the vets and cabs won't take them. I'm really hoping they admit they made mistake this time with the car and don't charge me any more. Thank you for your concern. 💜

We went up to Asheville tonight for Shindig on the Green, a monthly event. Fiddlin', pickin', singin' and cloggin' are all on the program, held out on the green at Pack Square. We try to get to at least one a summer. The evenings are always so beautiful in the Blue Ridge and it's fun to see all the families of all ages, cute dogs, children running around. There are so many good places to eat there, too.

It's been sun and showers here this morning. I managed to get some new hanging planters put up on our new Trellis in the garden.. then it rained, so we had to stop cutting the opposite high hedge to the one I did the other day...now the sun is back out, but for how long is anyone's guess!!

Got the washing done and dried.. and made brunch of French toast and bacon!!

Good Morning Kids... Almost back to being normal, whatever that is... Pretty much slept yesterday away... Not sure if it's going to rain anymore, looks like it... But humidity is supposed to be very high today... Collected another washer and dryer to strip down, hopefully, today... I cannot believe how many screws they use to put those appliances together... I was going to buy some magnets, but found 2 very large magnets in the microwave I tore apart... Well, that's all that is going on in my life these days, we've got two puppies visiting for the weekend... they'll be going home today... I hope YOU all have a wonderful day... God Bless YOU all...
Mike

Staggered down to the kitchen, made coffee, walked a half mile around the driveway, sprinkled the banana trees and a few other things.
Now, listening to "Elvis Gospel Hour" on Sirius, and drinking the coffee. Slowly but slowly am starting to come to life this morning. Its a
beautiful one, too. You'all have a good one, guys!

Back