Bigfoot, Sasquatch, the Yeti...

Aunt Marg

SF VIP
If there's one mystery surrounding nature and wildlife, this one is it for me.

My husband who is an avid outdoorsman and hunter, and who has been for his entire life (as was his dad), has never once heard a call, found a footprint, or come across strange hair hanging from a tree, doesn't at all believe Bigfoot exists.

As for myself, I waffle on the issue.

Are you a believer?

I'm a doubter but I do believe that it's possible.

There has to be some explanation for the number and similarity of the various sightings over the years.

images

My husband who is an avid outdoorsman and hunter, and who has been for his entire life (as was his dad), has never once heard a call, found a footprint, or come across strange hair hanging from a tree, doesn't at all believe Bigfoot exists.

Are you a believer?
Well, in urban areas you can find strange hair hanging from the trees, tennis shoes, footprints, and the occasional furry cat. Perhaps he is looking for Bigfoot the wrong place? 🤓

I really don't know much about Big Foot, the Loch Ness monster or other inexplicable sightings that aren't extra terrestrial in nature but I would be hard pressed to believe that with the scientific community's technical ability to explain the possible existence of these creatures they are still a mystery since their sightings seem to be at most regional in nature. I mean it's not like we still believe the myth that satellites can actually read license plates on cars.

Anyway this scene sure intrigued the kids.

You know the saying, "there is no smoke without fire", so the
fact that there are whispers, is some kind of proof, I doubt
that anybody dreamed up the idea to start a rumour just to
get tourists into the areas of National Parks to boost income.

Maybe a long time ago somebody saw something and the tale
lives on.

Mike.

You know the saying, "there is no smoke without fire", so the
fact that there are whispers, is some kind of proof, I doubt
that anybody dreamed up the idea to start a rumour just to
get tourists into the areas of National Parks to boost income.

Maybe a long time ago somebody saw something and the tale
lives on.

Mike.
I got into watching Finding Bigfoot, a television series revolving around four investigators seeking to find bigfoot. A lot of the content was interesting, and I must say it was difficult discounting many of the stories that regular ordinary folk interviewed would talk about.

Are you a believer?
Here's the thing about Bigfoot and Yeti and all the other bush guys that have been seen.
The pictures are always blurry and fuzzy and not clear.
Surely in this day and age of digital and cell phone cameras someone can come up with a clear picture.
It's the same with the UFO's and Roswell NM. It's a conspiracy kept alive for tourism.

And if Bigfoot is alive it has to eat. And if he eats there has to be scat around.
I mean that's how wildlife is tracked.

Here's the thing about Bigfoot and Yeti and all the other bush guys that have been seen.
The pictures are always blurry and fuzzy and not clear.
Surely in this day and age of digital and cell phone cameras someone can come up with a clear picture.
It's the same with the UFO's and Roswell NM. It's a conspiracy kept alive for tourism.

And if Bigfoot is alive it has to eat. And if he eats there has to be scat around.
I mean that's how wildlife is tracked.
My sentiment to a T.

Shaky footage, blurry pictures, bogus attempts at creating bigfoot sightings... all flops IMO, I mean if you can't fool a housewife.

Hikers, hunters, forest-goers, advanced satellite technology, drones, and on and on it goes. Until I see some true honest-to-goodness evidence, I will remain the skeptic that I am.

Bigfoot and his colleagues titillate.our interest.
Whether these folks exist or not becomes secondary when examining human behavior.

Monster Quest a weekly TV show feeds that peculiar need.
Curiosity will kill us all.

Question: zombies want to eat our brains, I would guess their search yield slim pickings.

"You gott'a stab 'um in the top of their head Clyde, here use this giant tack📌
Question: Zombies have no brains so stabbing their empty skulls should have no effect.
Right professor🧐?
o_O Uh, right

Many years ago, saw a video of lady in Tenn. or Kentucky, bragging on her Bigfoot friends.
This poor woman, with obvious emotional problems spoke for 10-15 minuter how Bigfoot and friends would frolic
in a pasture next to her home.
This poor delusional lady, pushed by the commentator, described how Bigfoot came to her home
to get a cup of sugar.
What do you say about a society that views one that is less, soley for their entertainment (n)

I'm very much a skeptic on these creatures. Just because people think they've seen something doesn't mean there's a bigfoot or yeti out there. Could be anything, could be nothing -- a trick of waning light or shadows or whatever. Additionally, once a couple of vocal people insist they've seen something, others will jump on the bandwagon and think they've seen something, too.

I can't get past the fact that I believe that in this day and age, with aerial reconnaissance, night vision equipment, etc. that if yeti or bigfoot is out there we would have some kind of concrete proof.

I'm very much a skeptic on these creatures. Just because people think they've seen something doesn't mean there's a bigfoot or yeti out there. Could be anything, could be nothing -- a trick of waning light or shadows or whatever. Additionally, once a couple of vocal people insist they've seen something, others will jump on the bandwagon and think they've seen something, too.

I can't get past the fact that I believe that in this day and age, with aerial reconnaissance, night vision equipment, etc. that if yeti or bigfoot is out there we would have some kind of concrete proof.
I feel the same, Butterfly.

Are you a believer?

I believe in your husbands logic? and experience ...... I do suppose anything is possible ? But experiences like his, and a friend of mine who says similar , are more logical. No as much fun around a campfire ;) but.

No body has mentioned the multi day disappearance of Travis Walton . The Arizona logger that was reportedly abducted by a spaceship after a day of work in the Arizona mountains.

Back