Bigfoot, Sasquatch, the Yeti...

No body has mentioned the multi day disappearance of Travis Walton . The Arizona logger that was reportedly abducted by a spaceship after a day of work in the Arizona mountains.
This is the first I've heard of the case. Sounds intriguing.

This is the first I've heard of the case. Sounds intriguing.

{If} he faked it ? He sure put himself through ridicule .

Too me, it sounds a bit far fetched to say it actually happened.

On the other hand. ....... His pals had to make up the elaborate story of the "ship" He had to go one further and make up an elaborate story of his "abduction".

{If} he faked it ? He sure put himself through ridicule .

Too me, it sounds a bit far fetched to say it actually happened.

On the other hand. ....... His pals had to make up the elaborate story of the "ship" He had to go one further and make up an elaborate story of his "abduction".
As sceptical as I may be regarding stories such as this and others, they never fail to fascinate me.

I'm looking for more quality information related to in which to add to this thread.

No body has mentioned the multi day disappearance of Travis Walton . The Arizona logger that was reportedly abducted by a spaceship after a day of work in the Arizona mountains.
[/QUOTE]
All these same told and believed the same story, a man's profession often determines his believe and his honesty l
Lumberjacks have wild in them, but there not know to liars, espeicially all of them telling the same story.
Have never formed a firm opinion, not enough data-you think they may have stretched the truth and left important factors out.

Last edited:
Never seen or heard one, no tracks hair, scat etc... can't say they exist or not. Lots of bear here some cats too, but no bigfeets that I have seen.

i did see some dashcam video out of Russia (I think) that shows... something near the limit of the headlights.

Enjoy!

Edit;
As far as missing people in the forests; they find remains every year or three around here.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
You know the saying, "there is no smoke without fire", so the
fact that there are whispers, is some kind of proof, I doubt
that anybody dreamed up the idea to start a rumour just to
get tourists into the areas of National Parks to boost income.

Maybe a long time ago somebody saw something and the tale
lives on.

Mike.
I wonder if someone had hypertrichosis? Or something like it that made them appear different and the legend just went on as you say. Circuses used to have lots of people with this affliction who could not make a living any other way than to display their abnormality to others for money.

For a while back in the late 70s my mom complained about something dragging itself along the house late at night. Not sure what she meant but it scared her. I would hear someone, back in the woods, slapping a stick on something around 3 AM. It was during the summer with screens in the windows and would wake me up from sound sleep. Never saw a bigfoot creature though. The people living around us were all old people so didn't seem plausible to be one of them.

4 years ago living in Louisiana in a wooded area, summer time, went out to sit on our porch.
My daughter in law Teri was with me and soon there was horrible smell, somewhat like a sewer, so we went back inside.

About 10 minutes later my 2 big dogs both pit mixes wanted out so we went out also, they started whining and running in circles, it was the strangest behavior I've ever seen from a dog. We heard loud snapping sounds as if tree branches were being snapped so we headed back in, my dogs beat us to the door and nearly tore the screen door up trying to get back in the house.

Teri said, Bigfoot! I looked up sightings in my area and sure enough a couple of years prior a highway patrolman was on the main highway, 1-1/2 miles from me and reported seeing what he described as being a bigfoot.

While the vast majority of Bigfoot sightings are misidentifications or deliberate deceptions, there remain a tantalizing number of cases that can't be explained away for which the truth remains elusive. I could die happy if one of the great mysteries of our time such as Bigfoot could be solved and scientifically verified...

Is there anyone here who has ever come across credible footage of a bigfoot/sasquatch or yeti?

My husband is an avid outdoorsman and hunter, and watches all sorts of wildlife videos, etc, and he said not a single video he's ever watched has convinced him that he's seeing the real thing.

Back