Can't be alone with a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without getting too political, I believe that if this politician were Muslim and his religious tenets demanded he not be alone with a woman, the far right Christian community would be unlikely to support him or rally around his cause.

Treeguy's snip:

What you do in private is your business, Treeguy. And before my answer annoys you, just remember you brought it up. Rub all you want. :rolleyes:

Annoys me? It was a joke. Lighten up, eh?

I "brought it up?" You're doing this on purpose, right? You're a frustrated comedy writer, no?

Last edited:
Here we are in 2019,and women are still on trial. No bruises, no belief? Don’t trust myself to behave kindly today after my bad news, so time to exit this thread.

Without getting too political, I believe that if this politician were Muslim and his religious tenets demanded he not be alone with a woman, the far right Christian community would be unlikely to support him or rally around his cause.

Looks like you got both religion and politics into one sentence ,nice going.
But don't worry too much about those Christians , the muslims have plenty of leftest on their side to protect them .

Looks like you got both religion and politics into one sentence ,nice going.
But don't worry too much about those Christians , the muslims have plenty of leftest on their side to protect them .
It is not my intention to dis Christians, but rather to point out that I doubt most would rally around a Muslim who asserted the same beliefs.

That is a very wise man who didn't let that radical ride with him. She showed her true colors in the interview. She also may have had bad intentions since it may have been a long time since a real man would lay down with her.:D

Here we are in 2019,and women are still on trial. No bruises, no belief? Don’t trust myself to behave kindly today after my bad news, so time to exit this thread.

You may not see this since you are exiting ? But why should [we] believe anyone without some sort of proof/evidence? And why is it, that it must always be the female that is to be believed? ........ Particularly when it is sometimes years later.

I'll ask you the same question I have asked others in the past. Do you have male loved ones in your life? Would you want them to face [perhaps] years of incarceration on an empty / no evidence accusation ?

It is not my intention to dis Christians, but rather to point out that I doubt most would rally around a Muslim who asserted the same beliefs.

Apples and oranges. If a muslim refused, not one lib would have a problem with it. I don't really care I don't care for politicians nor do I vote for past 20 years. Meet the new boos same as the old boss,imo.

You may not see this since you are exiting ? But why should [we] believe anyone without some sort of proof/evidence? And why is it, that it must always be the female that is to be believed? ........ Particularly when it is sometimes years later.

I'll ask you the same question I have asked others in the past. Do you have male loved ones in your life? Would you want them to face [perhaps] years of incarceration on an empty / no evidence accusation ?
Not to debate this topic further, but out of curiosity, are you aware that Sifuphil just died? I am in mourning, and your comments are harsh. Have a good day.

As a woman, I 100% agree. I've seen two narcissistic women in my real life circle make false accusations when angry. More who stopped just short. They're the women who will ride the coattails of the Me Too movement and eventually make it irrelevant.

And, God forbid, what are we teaching our young girls with the believe-all-accusers-just-because-they-say-so mindset?

High School Girls Admitted to Making False Sexual Assault Accusations Against a Male Student Because They 'Just Don't Like Him"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back