Cenegenics: Scam or Legitimate?

Now on Cenegenics closing on 3 years. I feel great and look pretty good for a 68 year old. Comments on narcissism are misplaced. If you look in the mirror and like what you see you feel that much better. If you don't care what you look like, so be it. I've seen you at Walmart. Cenegenics turned my life around. I'm stronger, my libido is like a 30 year old, all my labs are so much better. Went from multiple pills for hypertension, borderline diabetes, to one synthroid per day. I could not have accomplished this on my own, believe me, I tried. Once again, none of the posters who disparage the program have any experience with it. Keep looking for the disgruntled Cenegenics clients. You won't find them.

Truly?

fkunsaw, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Congratulations on agreeing with ignorance. So using Elzee's logic "We are going to die anyway", what is the point of doing anything? why do to any doctor? Why try to eat healthy? Why exercise? Seriously? Ok, I realize there are those that just want to sit on the sofa, sit a bowl of popcorn on your gut like a table and watch you TV shows until you die. Hey, if thats your thing God speed. My and an increasing number of people realize we can be more healthy, we can feel younger, look younger. We can have a better quality of life and be more active. Your mentality just confuses me. Its likeyou are all just giving up on life and just dont care. I want more from life. I refuse to just wither away before my time. Its just hard for me to imagine people want that. I want to be able to play ball with my grandsons. Spend days in Disny world with the family without being "The old guy that everyone waits on" and the guy that gets tired and has to go to the room and nap...no, thats not me. For me growing old gracefully and willingly is not an option. I came into the world with a great family and great health, I still have that. I came in full of life and vigor, I still have that. I came in with a sense of curiosity, wonder and amazement and still have that. I came in with a sense of adventure and love of life, I still have that. I came in with no money and I worked hard and changed that, so I dont relate to your comment at all. You all sound sad and depressed. I wish you all luck.

My grandfather is 96 years old and still among the living and still going. He has never used cenegenics nor does he wish to use it. He has farmed almost his entire life on a 100 acre farm in Alabama. Furthermore, I am very much into a good balanced diet and exercise as is my family. No offense, but not everyone wants their hormones toyed with and their bodies a living guinea pig for a bunch of quacks to experiment with. I don't mind aging gracefully and the way nature intended. I'm not trying to live forever or be the best looking specimen in the casket. And while I agree that the elderly can be difficult to take care of, I'm not so selfish to "leave the old guy that everyone waits on" behind. I have great love for the elderly, like my grandfather, father, and mother, whether able bodied or not, and you sound like a self-serving, selfish twit. Sad and depressed are not in my vocabulary so get a life and go bother someone else. Just wow! The audacity and nerve.

Good grief. My grandpa's attitude towards life was: Chin up and carry on. Why do we need to be looked after all the time? Why can't we be left alone? We are going to die anyways. So, a little peace and quiet along the way is my preference. My suggestion is that they go and look after people who really need it - such as the poor in third world countries. But, ooops, I almost forgot, those folks don't have any money to pay this company for their services. So, this company is just looking for a market. That is all it is.
What Elzee said!!

I have been researching nutrigenetics for one of the internal med physicians I do consulting for, and came across this blog post. I'm 55 but as a native Iowan, I understand how people feel that Cenegenics could be a rip-off or scam, but the science behind it does exist and you can find it everywhere online, as this area has really developed in the past four or five years. You can definitely work with your own physician on some of this, but you may want to try to locate a doctor who has certification in functional or integrative medicine. If I had my choice, I'd find an endocrinologist who has gone this route, but another person I keep my eye on is Dr. Stewart in here in Austin, TX, who has a company called GX Sciences. I'd also recommend a book by Dr. Neal Rouzier, I think it's spelled? He looks at hormones and how they affect our health.

It's pretty easy to understand that as we age, we don't produce some hormones like we used to, and that can cause issues. Once you run the appropriate panels, then you can see the deficiencies. You could take 30 supplements to treat them all, or you can get compounded supplements that fulfill the dietary requirements you are likely missing from your food intake so you have to take fewer supplements, which might increase compliancy. I do believe Hippocrates was correct when he said "Food is medicine." Chiropractors have been telling us this for years, and have preached "health care" rather than the "sick care" that most of us get from doctors. However, to me, it starts with education. If you're not educated about the hows and whys of nutrition and the effects (like what a diet that causes inflammation does to one's body, or how eating carbs for or after dinner can affect your body's production of its own HGH), then a lot of this is going to sound like horse pucky. I have to say I'm proud of my German Midwestern dad who grew up on the farm. He eats very healthy, keeps his weight in check, exercises, and probably reads WAY too much about health on the internet, but he stays open to learning about medical advances and the gaps in his diet. He's had issues sleeping and in dealing with stress (owns his own business...still...at 78), so the issues he has has led him to learn about cortisol and B vitamins, for example. He lives next door to a chiro who gives him some "do-it-yourself" insight. I'm in menopause and go to my OB GYN every year. I ask about tests, and my T is SUPER low, but no one ever recommends changes. I'm probably 30 pounds overweight despite eating fairly healthy, but no one says anything but lose weight. That's why I started looking into doctors who would worry about balancing my hormones. I figure I'd rather go that route than do antidepressants and fad diets that cut out entire food groups and a lot of things that are out there to "help" like others have, but I know that slow and steady wins the race. I just have to find the right key that unlocks my hormone issues. Even without this, at 55 I'm told I look 45, but I attribute it to good parental genes over anything I do! I would be interested in trying hormonal balancing if I had the money to do so. That's going to be the barrier to entry for many.

I'm starting with healthy eating of whole foods at almost every meal, and some exercise every day--the book The Slight Edge teaches you how little habits can create big changes. That seems basic to most of us, but trust me -- most people think it takes a miracle. They are the ones in the ER and ICU at the age of 50 with hypertension and T2 diabetes. The doctor I'm working with is so frustrated watching his diabetic patients eat themselve to sickness and he just wants an option to offer people that gets to the root of the issue, instead of always dealing with the effects of it.

One last note -- if we keep people out of the ER and ICU, we all win. Health insurance is so bad right now, I feel like it's worth checking into some of these other areas like genes and nutrition that can hopefully help with weightloss, sleeping, and even deeper issues. etc. There are definitely many more doctors offering these types of services so you can price shop. Here's wishing you all good health! <3

I started supplementing in my 50's after the onset of menopause. So I'm taking supplements about 30 yrs give or take.

My #1 is grape seed extract and it does just about everything and for sure Anti Agiing.

There are SO MANY sites on this powerful antioxidant and I wouldn't even start to post them...so so many. You google the condition and grape seed extract and you get hits.

Here is one really good one and I don't buy their product but I like their overview:

https://gundrymd.com/grape-seed-extract/

This isn't the one I'm thinking of but it's a good one for now. If and when I find the one I really like I'll post it.

Ignorance is Bliss...and foolish

Ladies and gentlemen,

I have read a lot of ignorant sarcasm in discussing Cenegenics. This company practices age management , not age organization and they are not a nanny service. What they are doing is Bio-Identical hormone Relacement therapy. Before you roll your eyes and speak with a uneducated , closed mind you should know what this actually is. They do a very lengthy and compley blood screening. Something a lot more comprehensive than your Family Doctor would ever do. When we get older certain things happen and our bodies naturally stop making things like estrogen, testosterone, HGH and many other things. The blood test results show them where the deficiencies are and where somethings are too high. They look at your comprehensive health and how it all works together. They measure thyroid function, vitamin levels, cardiac function, many key indicators to possible future healh issues that can be proactively corrected. Once they get this "Full Health picture" , they correct the imbalances by perscribing theraputic amounts of things your body naturally produces and needs and helps counteract and issues found. Your diet is even changed in a lot of instances. They really take a comprehensive look at your health and put things back to where they should be. Oh, and no "steriods". thats just silly. The only steriod would be testosterone, something you need anyway. I have been under the care of an age management Dr for a couple years now. I look and feel years younger. My wife is doing this with me and she has equally good results. I am 45 so maybe not as old as some of you on here but I started on this therapy and got back into the gym. I initially lost 30 pounds and then gained muscle because I am on a high protein diet and the testosterone helps build muscle. I have very low "T" as they say on TV and my Dr never caught it. My level shoul dhave been 600+ and I was at 75..very low. Just balancing your Testosterone back to where it needs to be will activate your metabolism , help muscles , give you energy and make you geel great. I am now in better shape than when I was 25. Now, I was very athletic and played college football but my bosy had gone downhill a lot. Now, I can outrun my 20 year old son and my bench press is around 400. Not bad for a 45 year old. I am muscular and have ab muscles. Sexual appetite and function is beck to where it was in my 20's, my skin looks years younger and I am in great health because its monitored closely. So, call it a scam all you want but it works and it does great things for your health. yes, its a bit pricy but Cenegenics is more expensive than most. I paid a total of around $1,000 to get started (including the bloood test). So $4,000 is high. I suggest looking around. This has been the best thing I have ever done. My father in law told me about it, he has been doing it for years. He is 65 and looks 50, acts younger and says he feels like a 30 year old. he is extremely active. I am a believer and have personal experience to back it up. I can honesly say, this is real science and not a scam. Like anything just do your homework and look for better deals. By the way, I am told all the time that I look 35 and younger women constantly flirt with me...I go to the beach, take off my shirt and look better than most. My kids are amazed and my wife is extremely happy ;). So people like seabreeze can be negative all they want. I guarentee that if I was sitting next to them at the beach they would only wish they looked as good as I do. I hug my Dr every time I go see her..she is a miracle worker and I have the peace of mind knowing I will have a long healthy, good quality life because of her and age management. Take the time to really look into this, you will not be sorry. For those that just want to grow old naturally, this is not for you but some of us want to go down swinging. Good luck all...
Thanks for sharing your experience.

Good grief. My grandpa's attitude towards life was: Chin up and carry on. Why do we need to be looked after all the time? Why can't we be left alone? We are going to die anyways. So, a little peace and quiet along the way is my preference. My suggestion is that they go and look after people who really need it - such as the poor in third world countries. But, ooops, I almost forgot, those folks don't have any money to pay this company for their services. So, this company is just looking for a market. That is all it is.
Because big Pharma and the Politicization of our food sources are not the same today as they were when Grampa was living. We have been scammed by our government officials and the lobbying industry. Of course there are going to be businesses that pop up to address this but since Insurance companies (another scam) won’t pay there are costs.
We are not in your “grampa’s time anymore Toto

Ignorance is Bliss...and foolish

Ladies and gentlemen,

I have read a lot of ignorant sarcasm in discussing Cenegenics. This company practices age management , not age organization and they are not a nanny service. What they are doing is Bio-Identical hormone Relacement therapy. Before you roll your eyes and speak with a uneducated , closed mind you should know what this actually is. They do a very lengthy and compley blood screening. Something a lot more comprehensive than your Family Doctor would ever do. When we get older certain things happen and our bodies naturally stop making things like estrogen, testosterone, HGH and many other things. The blood test results show them where the deficiencies are and where somethings are too high. They look at your comprehensive health and how it all works together. They measure thyroid function, vitamin levels, cardiac function, many key indicators to possible future healh issues that can be proactively corrected. Once they get this "Full Health picture" , they correct the imbalances by perscribing theraputic amounts of things your body naturally produces and needs and helps counteract and issues found. Your diet is even changed in a lot of instances. They really take a comprehensive look at your health and put things back to where they should be. Oh, and no "steriods". thats just silly. The only steriod would be testosterone, something you need anyway. I have been under the care of an age management Dr for a couple years now. I look and feel years younger. My wife is doing this with me and she has equally good results. I am 45 so maybe not as old as some of you on here but I started on this therapy and got back into the gym. I initially lost 30 pounds and then gained muscle because I am on a high protein diet and the testosterone helps build muscle. I have very low "T" as they say on TV and my Dr never caught it. My level shoul dhave been 600+ and I was at 75..very low. Just balancing your Testosterone back to where it needs to be will activate your metabolism , help muscles , give you energy and make you geel great. I am now in better shape than when I was 25. Now, I was very athletic and played college football but my bosy had gone downhill a lot. Now, I can outrun my 20 year old son and my bench press is around 400. Not bad for a 45 year old. I am muscular and have ab muscles. ****** appetite and function is beck to where it was in my 20's, my skin looks years younger and I am in great health because its monitored closely. So, call it a scam all you want but it works and it does great things for your health. yes, its a bit pricy but Cenegenics is more expensive than most. I paid a total of around $1,000 to get started (including the bloood test). So $4,000 is high. I suggest looking around. This has been the best thing I have ever done. My father in law told me about it, he has been doing it for years. He is 65 and looks 50, acts younger and says he feels like a 30 year old. he is extremely active. I am a believer and have personal experience to back it up. I can honesly say, this is real science and not a scam. Like anything just do your homework and look for better deals. By the way, I am told all the time that I look 35 and younger women constantly flirt with me...I go to the beach, take off my shirt and look better than most. My kids are amazed and my wife is extremely happy ;). So people like seabreeze can be negative all they want. I guarentee that if I was sitting next to them at the beach they would only wish they looked as good as I do. I hug my Dr every time I go see her..she is a miracle worker and I have the peace of mind knowing I will have a long healthy, good quality life because of her and age management. Take the time to really look into this, you will not be sorry. For those that just want to grow old naturally, this is not for you but some of us want to go down swinging. Good luck all...
Wonderful!!!… I just made an appointment. The initial cost was a bit to chew but I want to be healthy and know where I’m at physically and mentally in life

Now on Cenegenics closing on 3 years. I feel great and look pretty good for a 68 year old. Comments on narcissism are misplaced. If you look in the mirror and like what you see you feel that much better. If you don't care what you look like, so be it. I've seen you at Walmart. Cenegenics turned my life around. I'm stronger, my libido is like a 30 year old, all my labs are so much better. Went from multiple pills for hypertension, borderline diabetes, to one synthroid per day. I could not have accomplished this on my own, believe me, I tried. Once again, none of the posters who disparage the program have any experience with it. Keep looking for the disgruntled Cenegenics clients. You won't find them.
I’m just starting. Did you do the monthly maintenance fee? It’s a little steep for me and I’m willing to pay for all the initial testing etc. And even go yearly.

Back