Did you live a sporty life?

Played sports with great intensity for many years. But my health declined at about age 31 and had to stop playing. Had a great career as baseball & softball coach. Watch sports all the time. Attend a few youth games when able.

Sports and food = my two passions in life.

I was very active as a youngster, and through high school. Then I started to fall apart. :) baseball, football, basketball, golf, tennis, track and field, moto-cross, skate boarding, and volleyball. I wish soccer was popular in the USA back then.

Our family is very sporty. My husband and I keep very active going to the golfing range and also from time to time in the warmer weather play tennis. We are pretty much daily walkers as well as we love to take hikes as well. We also go to the gym from time to time and also swim. My oldest daughter played soccer since she was young and we went to all her games all through high school and my youngest daughter who got the tall gene played basketball and we also attended her games even travelling to college to see her play.

Hated sports of all kinds. Played Midget Football 4th grade. Watching sports is a waste of my time. Do not bond well with egos. Noncompetitive, Have no interest trying to outdo competition .

Back