Diets, Decaf & Other Dubious Deeds

9ea4c37d67841b509b34f60b3313f780.jpg
Submersive

I am saddened by the world around us anymore. It feels like the world we are in will never be the same again. There is so much hate, so much destruction & so much evil. So much pain & unkindness. It's almost unbearable to witness every day.

For as long as I live I'll never understand it. I'll never understand what was so difficult about loving one another as people and being kind to one another. People are horrible. To themselves & to others. I just wish everyone, everywhere could take a collective breath & look around them. Look at all the other people & decide to make a change.

However, this will never happen in a world where people are focused solely on themselves & what they can get from this world. There's too much fighting and not enough effort to understand each other. To be kind to one another. We live in a society that says they care but, they in fact do not. Not unless it serves their purpose.

People have let go of God. They don't believe He exists. They think He's not listening. They think His word is a fairytale. They can believe what they want. I refuse to take my eyes off the Lord. I refuse to listen to others tell me that He doesn't exist because they can't muster the faith to believe. There is going to be a day of reckoning. I want to be among those who get that eternal life Jesus spoke of on the cross.

I don't want to be a part of the crowd of doubters, looters, murderers and self absorbed fools. If that means stowing away in the house by myself for the remainder of my life while my sanity slips off into oblivion then so be it. I am waiting for Him to return and out an end to this horror show we call a life.

Morning.

I have really been struggling for the past couple weeks. Might not be on as much. I've really had no desire the past few days. I started on a book last night. It's been stressful at work and it's been super hot and difficult to breathe in the masks so, by the time I get home I'm tired and cranky.

It's supposed to be in the 90s today. 😩
That will make for a pleasant day. NOT.

I have 1/2 a bag of dill pickle potato chips waiting for me to have with a burger for lunch today. So there's that to look forward to.

Well, have a good day everyone.

Well chit. I was finally asleep and now it's storming out and woke me up. ~Pouts~

just checked the forecast for the remainder of the week. mid to upper 90s. we're still having to mask. i'm surely gonna die. the temps played hell on my lungs today as it was.

they waited all this time at work to make masking mandatory in common areas. makes no damned sense to me. and nobody reads their work emails that tell them to wear the masks and their department heads say nothing. way to deal with a pandemic. (y):rolleyes:

people around here seem to think that this is almost over. i don't believe it is. i hate to see how many are going to die with this next round that's surely coming.

~LOL~ Since 8:30 this morning and 6 pages later they are still arguing over George Floyd. I figured the villagers would be tired by now.

It's hot as 🤬 outside. It was 99° when I left work. Work was a real 🤬. It's I'mtootiredtocooksoit'sspaghettiosnightattheinn night. Past couple days at work have been a real bear. Very busy.

They said we're losing a 1,000 people a day to the virus. That's one helluva high rate if you ask me. Then there's stories on the news saying that the lockdowns were unnecessary. I'm sorry but, come again? If they had left us to our own devices we would've been spreading that 🤬 willy nilly and we'd all either be hospitalized or dead. I don't think it's going anywhere for a while. Especially with all the protesting.

People will never learn.

i do not like controversy. ever since i was little i've not liked it. i don't want to be in the middle of fighting. so when people bicker online i don't like to be part of it. i don't care to be attacked for having an opinion. i'd rather find other things to do. i'm a lover not a fighter. :)

*snorts and laughs* look at this avatar! lmbo!!

Back