Doc wont see patients if no vax

Thank you. Letting disinformation spread without providing truth and facts, has helped to get us to the point where we are today.

Google is your best friend in this instance, Pauline. Go look it up for yourself.

Thank you ladies for joining the effort to stop the Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt* disinformation and conspiracy nonsense from being spread here.

* Fear, uncertainty, and doubt (often shortened to FUD) is a propaganda tactic used in sales, marketing, public relations, politics, polling and cults. FUD is generally a strategy to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information and a manifestation of the appeal to fear.

Here's the truth about Japan halting the use of the Moderna vaccine:

TOKYO, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Two people died after receiving Moderna Inc (MRNA.O) COVID-19 vaccine shots that were among lots later suspended following the discovery of contaminants, Japan's health ministry said on Saturday.​

The vaccine was contaminated. That is why its use was suspended.

Here is a snippet on japan stopping,the moderna because two people died from,the vax.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRAN6MVw/
Can you please start referencing credible sites, Pauline? Anyone can post anything on Tik Tok, Facebook, this forum, or anywhere else. Credible websites are ones run by people who actually know something about the subject they're discussing -- and aren't sites owned by people who are posting about themselves.

EUD is for the specific drug.

Then why hasnt he been sued and silenced? Not that they havent tried to silence him. And he isnt a lone scientist or doctor out the saying stop this shot. Japan stopped using the vacine becausetwo women died from the shot. They are using Ivermectin now. If you want to know more search it.
In the U.S. we have something called "free speech." As long as he isn't erroneously defaming people or inciting people to cause or is himself causing imminent threat, he can say whatever he wants.

Last edited:
Can you please start referencing credible sites, Pauline? Anyone can post anything on Tik Tok, Facebook, this forum, or anywhere else. Credible websites are ones run by people who actually know something about the subject they're discussing -- and aren't sites owned by people who are posting about themselves.

Are you a bot? 🤣

EUD is for the specific drug.

Then why hasnt he been sued and silenced? Not that they havent tried to silence him. And he isnt a lone scientist or doctor out the saying stop this shot. Japan stopped using the vacine becausetwo women died from the shot. They are using Ivermectin now. If you want to know more search it.
I've done some searching. The terms "Emergency Use Designation" and Emergency Use Authorization" SEEM (I have to find out why I can't use rich text anywhere on the webto be synonymous. There's no specific term for these vaccines.
Emergency Use Drug EUD

Dr. Robert Malone invented the mRNA technology, which has been used to create the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines. He has been speaking out about the dangers of the COVID shot, such as the damages the Coronavirus spike protein causes in the body. In this interview with Del Bigtree, Dr. Robert Malone calls for a stop of COVID vaccines. He explains that the COVID vaccine can cause enhanced immune response, which creates a worse reaction when exposed to the natural coronavirus. He says that it can create autoimmunities in the the body. Dr. Robert Malone also said that the spike protein is the most dangerous part of the virus (which is in the COVID vaccine) is similar to spike proteins in our bodies, and can open up (not just pass through) the blood brain barrier. This has very dangerous implications for the human body, and why there have been so many adverse reactions to the COVID vaccine.

Watch the interview with Dr. Robert Malone on the highwire at this link:

thehighwire.com/videos/mrna-vaccine-inventor-calls-for-stop-of-covid-vax/

These effects can be devastating to the body, causing a cytokine storm, autoimmune disorders, and neurological problems.

I've done some searching. The terms "Emergency Use Designation" and Emergency Use Authorization" seem to be synonymous. There's no specific term for these vaccines.

I would also like to report that I have had no problems (vaccine related) since receiving the doses in January and February. Let me stress that I CANNOT wait to receive the booster.

I, personally know of no one who has died due to taking the vaccine but rather for not having it administered.

Last edited:
Thank you ladies for joining the effort to stop the Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt* disinformation and conspiracy nonsense from being spread here.

* Fear, uncertainty, and doubt (often shortened to FUD) is a propaganda tactic used in sales, marketing, public relations, politics, polling and cults. FUD is generally a strategy to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information and a manifestation of the appeal to fear.
Thank you too Nathan. Thankfully, many of us easily notice if something sounds fishy, and we will research ourselves of its validity if we do have any doubts.

I don't belong to social media like facebook and twitter, but I've seen enough examples of the manipulation of certain groups of people by posting shady "facts" and well disguised "lies". I feel sorry for those who fall for this hook, line and sinker, but not so sorry to turn a blind eye to those affected by their refusal to wear masks, take vaccines, etc. to control this deadly worldwide pandemic. May all who have lost their lives to COVID-19 rest peacefully, love and sympathy to their families.

Here's the truth about Japan halting the use of the Moderna vaccine:

TOKYO, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Two people died after receiving Moderna Inc (MRNA.O) COVID-19 vaccine shots that were among lots later suspended following the discovery of contaminants, Japan's health ministry said on Saturday.​

The vaccine was contaminated. That is why its use was suspended.
If, in fact the vaccine was contaminated, & if it caused the deaths, how would you suggest verifying that the vaccine we would be getting here was not contaminated?

It seems to be getting annoying already.

There is no need for rudeness. Believe what you want and keep it to yourself.
All we can do is consider the source and know that they have been brainwashed to believe as they do, and their minds are set. They are not bad people, just lead astray with convincing falsehoods and conspiracies. These types of conspiracy followers have been around for many years, the internet and social media are bringing it more to our attention. We can only keep accepting facts and reality and hope for the best for all concerned.

If, in fact the vaccine was contaminated, & if it caused the deaths, how would you suggest verifying that the vaccine we would be getting here was not contaminated?

You can't, because all of them are contaminated with well known poisons.
Ryan Cole, M.D. - "Covid-19 Vaccines and Autopsy" <--
Numerous reports of Covid-19 vaccination deaths and failures. <-- plus CDC coverups of the deaths.

Keep laughing Pauline. I really hope you stay healthy and don't suffer any serious effects from this deadly virus.

The basic truth of this whole fiasco is that the imaginary virus has never been isolated.
Therefore, saying that people died from it can't be true either. And I've never found any evidence that anyone has.
The statement on virus isolation, <--
A look at Koch's Postulates <-- and virus isolation;
A complete refutation <-- of the whole virus theory house of cards.

I fully expect you to personally attack me again down below again because I don't believe the vaccination corporation media lies, which is where you get all your misinformation. :rolleyes:

Whoops! Yep, there it is, and a couple of others did the same thing. :ROFLMAO: No facts, just personal attacks. 🥴

Last edited:
Numerous reports of Covid-19 vaccination deaths and failures. <-- plus CDC coverups of the deaths.

The basic truth of this whole fiasco is that the imaginary virus has never been isolated.
Therefore, saying that people died from it can't be true either. And I've never found any evidence that anyone has.

There is no history for long term affects. Which means we do not know what our body will do after time goes on. However, I am seeing a lot of short term adverse reactions. So, this is a red flag and tells me there's no guarantee I wont have a heart attack, a destroyed immune system, blood clots, rashes and extreme pain and fatigue or die from it. So much scaremongering and propaganda to get this jab its unreal.

Have a super evening.

Is this the nutter you're citing as your source? If he is, you should follow Pauline's lead and stick to Tik Tok. :p You're in too deep to even reason with. Hope you stay healthy and don't become hospitalized from this deadly virus, good luck.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-pseudoscience/psychiatrist-who-calmly-denies-reality

Could it possibly be because they aren't in the habit of dealing with every bit of disinformation out there? Could it be that that simply isn't part of what they do? There are plenty of others whose business it is to debunk this stuff; it simply doesn't come under the purview of either agency.
Exactly, they are too busy with serious issues to waste their time wading through the conspiracy BS.

I hope you are kidding @John cycling ,what ridiculous garbage! But, if BitChute material is your brain rot of choice for shaping your world view, at least inform the audience here that: "BitChute is a video hosting service launched by Ray Vahey in January 2017. It is known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech " Wikipedia

Back