Doc wont see patients if no vax

The matter has already been decided by the Supreme Court.

The 1905 Supreme Court decision in the case Jacobson v. Massachusetts. The court ruled against a man who had refused to be vaccinated against smallpox, stating: "Real liberty for all could not exist under the operation of a principle which recognizes the right of each individual person to use his own (liberty), whether in respect of his person or his property, regardless of the injury that may be done to others." The Supreme Court explicitly upheld vaccine mandates against deadly diseases in Jacobson, where it explained: "the rights of the individual in respect of his liberty may at times, under the pressure of great dangers, be subjected to such restraint, to be enforced by reasonable regulations, as the safety of the general public may demand."
The ruling has exemptions for people also.

The real reason is they are "Controllers" who gain confidence from others who make the same decisions they make, and their anger comes from them already being unsure of their decision.
They aren't controllers, they're carers. People who are sad to read about hospitals overrun from the disease so that some people are dying in the hallways, nurses and doctors so overworked they haven't had a break in over a year, cruise ships held away from shore for months because everyone was sick and of course worst of all, hundreds of thousands of people of all ages dying before their time.

Those people who care about others were overjoyed when they first heard that a vaccine had been formulated. They pictured a world where, like had happened with smallpox, enough people would take the vaccine that the virus would die out and we could all go back to normal. That didn't happen because too many people refused to have the shots and ruined the whole plan so that the disease is not only still here but has mutated into something worse. That's why some people are angry.

Exactly. Contrary to some of the postings here, I've seen reports that vaccination company employees are not required to be shot with the poisons. Additionally, there have been cases of vaccination syringes found that contained nothing more than saline solution.

Regardless of that, whether any person has poisons injected should be the choice of each and every individual person, with absolutely no coercion or pressure, not greedy inhumane strangers who live in ivory towers and broadcast their demands and misinformation through their corporate owned media.
We ve now got a third vac being dished out-to the over 80s and vulnerable+....as the first vac hasn’t worked......I really can’t/believe these idiots , believing them and having poison shoved into them........common sense , where has it gone ?

They aren't controllers, they're carers. People who are sad to read about hospitals overrun from the disease so that some people are dying in the hallways, nurses and doctors so overworked they haven't had a break in over a year, cruise ships held away from shore for months because everyone was sick and of course worst of all, hundreds of thousands of people of all ages dying before their time.

Those people who care about others were overjoyed when they first heard that a vaccine had been formulated. They pictured a world where, like had happened with smallpox, enough people would take the vaccine that the virus would die out and we could all go back to normal. That didn't happen because too many people refused to have the shots and ruined the whole plan so that the disease is not only still here but has mutated into something worse. That's why some people are angry.
"That didn't happen because too many people refused to have the shots and ruined the whole plan"

In a perfect world everyone, in every country would have to have been vaccinated with a 100% effective vaccine all within a very short amount of time to eradicate the virus. Now look back and remember that some countries didn't start to vaccinated until many months later due to not having any vaccine or having enough. Remember the difficulties with the vaccine rollout? Not enough vaccine in some areas, areas having to wait, people trying to get appointment online to be vaccinated. Facilities needing to prepare for the extreme temperature needed to store enough vaccine, as yet at that time unvaccinated countries allowing travel go on for so long. And everyone of all ages would have to of been vaccinated to begin with, not just the elderly.

Well, if no one flatters you, you just have to do it yourself:

Self Flattery: The holding of an unjustifiably high opinion of oneself or one's actions.

We ve now got a third vac being dished out-to the over 80s and vulnerable+....as the first vac hasn’t worked......I really can’t/believe these idiots , believing them and having poison shoved into them........common sense , where has it gone ?
Where did you get the idea that the first vaccine hasn't worked, Charry?

1. They work very well. However, we now have a new variant (Delta) against which it still works, but not quite as well. Also, the immunity starts to drop at about six months.

2. Many vaccines are either three-dose vaccines or require boosters because the immunity starts to drop. That's what's happening here.

If the subject of the Covid-19 vaccine is going to cause so much distress.... shouldn't it be 'locked' or banned for further discussion. It seems that the non believers will never be convinced of the effectiveness of the vaccine. This thread will keep on going and going.

Well, if no one flatters you, you just have to do it yourself:

Self Flattery: The holding of an unjustifiably high opinion of oneself or one's actions.
Look up the difference between the words, "they" and "I." When people are talking about themselves they use the word "I". When they are talking about other people they use "they."

In the above case you used a slur (controlling) against people who got vaccinated. I was defending them.

If the subject of the Covid-19 vaccine is going to cause so much distress.... shouldn't it be 'locked' or banned for further discussion. It seems that the non believers will never be convinced of the effectiveness of the vaccine. This thread will keep on going and going.
Locking or banning a discussion on Covid vaccines is a form of censorship. Is it fair to do that? Is only those who old one belief allowed to discuss it? 😥

Locking or banning a discussion on Covid vaccines is a form of censorship. Is it fair to do that? Is only those who old one belief allowed to discuss it? 😥
You won't get a debate from me, @Becky1951 Life is too short for this. It is simply a suggestion which will probably fall on deaf ears.

If Politics are banned, why can't Covid-19 be banned as well. Replies have been so cruel by some.

You won't get a debate from me, @Becky1951 Life is too short for this. It is simply a suggestion which will probably fall on deaf ears.

If Politics are banned, why can't Covid-19 be banned as well. Replies have been so cruel by some.
Yes plenty of cruel replies from both sides and that was and is uncalled for. But the subject of Covid isn't the only thread that has had cruel comments in them. I remember a few cruel comments to Deb regarding the condition of her old home and her items for sale. 😥

I saw on the news last night groups of up to 2,000 anti-vaxers/Covid 19 deniers and people unhappy with the coming vaccine passport systems are starting to launch aggressive protests outside select hospitals in both Toronto and Vancouver.
I can't tell you how angry that makes me!! You can doubt the severity of the virus and you can choose not to take the vaccination but DO NOT bring your protests to hospitals creating passage issues for sick patients and hurl insults at our healthcare workers as they come and go :mad:

What kind of human being does that? Despicable!! Hospitals are NOT where policy for vaccinations, mask wearing or vaccine passports are made. Go demonstrate at city hall or the Provincial Parliament buildings. Our healthcare workers are simply there to help people who are in need- yes, even you deniers when you need their help. They have been overworked for almost 2 years now and are at a breaking point in some cases. We should be praising these people, not hurling insults and making them anxious just coming and going from their workplace 🤬

Everyone has a right to protest in a free country but there's a place to do that and it's NOT at hospitals disrupting the good work that goes on there. I'm disgusted and embarrassed to be a member of the same species as these idiots!

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-...ests-outside-hospitals-went-too-far-1.5572629

1. They work very well. However, we now have a new variant (Delta) against which it still works, but not quite as well. Also, the immunity starts to drop at about six months.

2. Many vaccines are either three-dose vaccines or require boosters because the immunity starts to drop. That's what's happening here.
Yes, it's like the Rabies vaccine. You need at least 14 of them. 😂

What's wrong with the thread going on and on? The virus/vaccines/masks, etc., are, like it or not, in the great big middle of most of our lives right now and one of the reasons this forum is so valuable is that it gives us a place to go and talk about what is going on in our lives and what is important to us.

If we get rid of every topic that is controversial, we might just as well have a forum about kittens and recipes, and there are about a zillion of those out there already.

Those who object to the thread or the subject going on and on should just avoid these threads. It looks to me like the virus is going to go on and on and so, naturally, are our concerns about it and our need to discuss it with others.

They are using us all as guinea pigs ....if you don’t mind , then go ahead....
My son , is a pharmacist.......so I hear everything upfront !!

Look up the difference between the words, "they" and "I." When people are talking about themselves they use the word "I". When they are talking about other people they use "they."

In the above case you used a slur (controlling) against people who got vaccinated. I was defending them.
How about trying some simple logic? A "Controller" is not someone who got vaccinated. A Controller is someone who wants everyone else to get vaccinated. A Controller is someone who tells everyone else what to do.

I have heard not good things about the CDC and FDA from my pharmacist here where I live - I believe I will make the best decision "I hope" for whether I get a booster or not. I did call my business office at hospital today to see if insurance pays for a blood test to check for antibodies so will do that maybe sometime this month. I don't want to get a booster if I have pretty good immunity.

If I do a cost/benefit analysis on the booster, the cost is pretty trivial... just a little needle poke while I'm at the grocery store and maybe a few little side effects like a slight bit of dizziness, which is what I experienced from the first two shots. The benefit can vary from none, if I'm never exposed to the virus, to life saving, if I am.

So for me, it's an easy decision. When I get the shot, I'm not going to be ostracized for going against a group's ideology since I don't belong to any groups and I'm already ostracized for not being friendly and bubbly around the neighborhood. :ROFLMAO:

For other people, they don't want to be excluded from their anti-vax, anti-mask groups, which are also their political groups, so the cost is much higher, albeit it's purely psychological since the vaccine has proven to be safe for all but less than 1/2 a percent of the recipients.

If I do a cost/benefit analysis on the booster, the cost is pretty trivial... just a little needle poke while I'm at the grocery store and maybe a few little side effects like a slight bit of dizziness, which is what I experienced from the first two shots. The benefit can vary from none, if I'm never exposed to the virus, to life saving, if I am.

So for me, it's an easy decision. When I get the shot, I'm not going to be ostracized for going against a group's ideology since I don't belong to any groups and I'm already ostracized for not being friendly and bubbly around the neighborhood. :ROFLMAO:

For other people, they don't want to be excluded from their anti-vax, anti-mask groups, which are also their political groups, so the cost is much higher, albeit it's purely psychological since the vaccine has proven to be safe for all but less than 1/2 a percent of the recipients.
Interesting (and a bit amusing) that you are trying so hard to bolster your confidence in the vaccine's safety & effectiveness.

@AlbertBourla
·
Mar 10

Excited to receive my 2nd dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech #COVID19 vaccine. There's nothing I want more than for my loved ones and people around the world to have the same opportunity. Although the journey is far from over, we are working tirelessly to beat the virus.
View attachment 180952
Pretty good reason why it's a photo instead of a video. Anyone see the needle going into Mr. Pfizer's arm?
You may remember several years ago when they were trying to sell everyone a Smallpox Booster due to the threat of "Terrorists walking around spraying Smallpox on crowds of people Christmas shopping."
George Bush Jr. wanted to set an example to get people to get smallpox vaccinations, so they videotaped him walking into the hospital wearing a coat, then leaving a few minutes later with his sleeve rolled up, while reporters announced that "The President just got his Smallpox vaccination, so it must be a wonderful idea."
Of course, they didn't show him getting any vaccine - much like the above photo.

Uh.......yeah, there were probably enough fools who bought it.

My search has been about injuries and deaths from the vaccinations. Everything else are just tidbits or things i glimpsed. Its this injuries and deaths that I have been learning about and they are very sad and horrid.
I haven't done much research, but (I'll post it again)...my son died last April, within 4 days after getting the vaccine.
Nobody (research, links, whatever) can change my stance.
I so miss my son

Back