Favourite TV series

We prefer comedies, Young Sheldon, Ghosts are favorites. Of course we are into rerun season now. We do also like the old reruns of Cheers and Fraser. We watch a lot of shows like Zoo, a few Vet shows , nature shows.

I do like a few cooking shows .

I was watching a few procedurals this past season and one comedy. My new favorite show which only had 10 episodes it's first season is Will Trent. I will be re-watching the series for the third time. Other favorites are The Equalizer, Evil (now on hiatus), Blue Bloods (I've been binge watching on Hulu), 9-1-1 Lone Star, The Rookie, The Rookie Feds and 9-1-1. I also watched the comedy, Ghosts. Oh and I can't forget HGTVs Beachfront Bargain Hunt. I'm catching up on all the seasons (ad free) on Discovery+.

All creatures great and small - the new series - hated it first off but once buckled in started to like it bit by bit and now waiting for the next few chapters that haven't arrived?

All creatures great and small - the new series - hated it first off but once buckled in started to like it bit by bit and now waiting for the next few chapters that haven't arrived?
I love "All Creatures Great and Small," "Endeavor," "Last Tango in Halifax," "Call the Midwife," "Grantchester," "Upstairs Downstairs." PBS has always owned me on Sunday nights.

I have introduced myself as ' a kid of the 60's'
My TV viewing is strictly watching YouTube reruns of childhood favorites including: Gunsmoke, WagonTrain, A Man Called Shenandoah, The Virginian, The Westerner, The Rebel, Wanted Dead or Alive, The Rifleman, The Big Valley, Bonanza....most series Westerns.
I also like The Andy Griffith Show, Fury, Highway Patrol, State Trooper, Combat
And last but not least......"The Waltons" ( yes, I used to get needled back in high school about it but they are a great homey kind of show)

Are you sure about the number of episodes. I saw 13 on season one.
I'm sorry...you're right Jules, it was 13! Thank you for correcting me❣️ I don't know why I typed 10! 🥴 Someone of Facebook's Will Trent page swears there were 14 episodes. Somehow she saw the 2 part finale (Eps 12 & 13) listed as Ep 14. I don't know where she lives but a few of us assured her there were only 13 and posted pictures of episode listings.

That’s good that you saw all the episodes, @OneEyedDiva Will Trent is very charming and his little dog is a cutie pie.
Yeah, Betty steals the show. I am so into the show that I'm getting ready to watch it for the third time! We fans are going through withdrawal. 🥵 It's going to be a long time before S2 airs! He is very charming in real life too. Check out the 411 about Betty (she's a diva) and Ramon doing a little Salsa. I was also curious about the (IMO) strange accent he uses and he explains how he prepped for that here.

Still working on the 20th and final year of Gunsmoke. Kitty left after 19 years because that darn Sherriff, Matt Dillon wouldn't even kiss her; never mind asking her to marry him. Hey! After 19 years you can't expect a lady to wait anymore for some guy that just loves his horse too much.

Attachments

• Matt & his horse.jpg
    Matt & his horse.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1
I have introduced myself as ' a kid of the 60's'
My TV viewing is strictly watching YouTube reruns of childhood favorites including: Gunsmoke, WagonTrain, A Man Called Shenandoah, The Virginian, The Westerner, The Rebel, Wanted Dead or Alive, The Rifleman, The Big Valley, Bonanza....most series Westerns.
I also like The Andy Griffith Show, Fury, Highway Patrol, State Trooper, Combat
And last but not least......"The Waltons" ( yes, I used to get needled back in high school about it but they are a great homey kind of show)
I still enjoy watching The Waltons, just don't care much for the last season. To me it didn't really feel like the same show.

Back