Golden Girls
Roseanne
Mike and Molly
Will and Grace
Friends
King of Queens
Home Improvement

So many.

Yes, not everything works for everyone. Big Bang Theory worked for me for about two seasons. Something changed and I moved on.

I think that might be just the business. Shows can run low on story pretty early, or things get tweaked hoping to draw a different demographic that buys more soap.

Andy Griffith Show
I've always thought they should have made a new one with Scottie McCreary (of American Idol Fame) as Andy.
He's from N Carolina and sings and plays guitar and reminds me of Andy Griffith.
Or Opie! He could be Opie grown up!

I'm totally hooked on The Morning Show (news show) with Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Julianna Margulies, Steve Carell, Mark Duplass, and Jon Hamm (I really like him but he didn't arrive until after season1 ). Only thing about it is that it is obvious they want to air political issues and are biased....which is sometimes but not always my view. I just ignore those parts. It just doesn't irk me if someone thinks differently than I do. I just pray for our world to be healed and come together in peace.

Also liked Virgin River, Ted Lasso, and Schitts Creek

Only thing about it is that it is obvious they want to air political issues and are biased....which is sometimes but not always my view. I just ignore those parts. It just doesn't irk me if someone thinks differently than I do. I just pray for our world to be healed and come together in peace.
It is only a problem for me when the preaching and the name calling starts.

We’ve watched Days of our Lives from the beginning. And of course Yellow Stone.
About 20 years ago I stopped watching 'Days' because I simply couldn't watch Sammy throw herself at the feet of another man!

We like comedies, Young Sheldon, Ghosts and some old reruns.

@dilettante "The Morning Show" doesn't preach nor call anybody names. It's a news show and is more about the corporate world and issues dealing with corporate relationships, hackers, and behind the scenes with running one of the largest multibillion dollar show with the largest audience. There's lots of action, twists and turns, well acted, well written....very clever

@dilettante "The Morning Show" doesn't preach nor call anybody names. It's a news show and is more about the corporate world and issues dealing corporate relationships, hackers, and behind the scenes with running one of the largest multibillion dollar show with the largest audience. There's lots of action and well written.
I wasn't pointing at that particular show, just speaking generally.

Over the past few years...
Succession
For All Mankind (new season starts next month and I can't wait)
Strange New Worlds
The Detectorists (we quote from it almost daily around here)
Severance
Better Call Saul
The Americans
etc.etc.etc.
we watch far too much TV.

Back