Funny Video - Downton Abbey

My favorite line: When the angel shows Sir Robert that if he had never existed, his wife would be married to George Clooney instead, he deadpans: "What on earth does she see in him?"

LOL, oh yeah!! Loved that part too. I need to see if I can find more episodes online, I think there is a place. I don't get Netflix, but like on our TVland, I see free episodes of the Golden Girls or a few other programs;) So I may be able to find Downtown Abbey, hope hope;)

Here's one place, not sure it's free yet, but looks like a neat website for them:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/watch-online/

Denise,

I'm no expert on internet media resources, so you may be able to find a free source for Downton Abbey. I signed up for Amazon Prime ($99/year) which makes an enormous amount of media available plus a whole lot of other perks.
BTW you do understand the the video clip you just watched was just a satirical spoof not the actual series.

Denise,

I'm no expert on internet media resources, so you may be able to find a free source for Downton Abbey. I signed up for Amazon Prime ($99/year) which makes an enormous amount of media available plus a whole lot of other perks.
BTW you do understand the the video clip you just watched was just a satirical spoof not the actual series.

NO!! That's not how the show is? I've never seen it, just heard good stuff about it, darn:( I loved seeing Maggie roll off that couch:(

The show is marvelous, but it's true that the video was just a spoof of it. It's more of a high class soap opera, along the lines of Upstairs, Downstairs. It's very addictive once you get caught up in it.

I must admit that when I watched last night's episode, I found it hard to stop giggling, thinking about that spoof. It was right on the mark!

I loved it! Thanks Josiah for finding it.
Denise, hilarious as this spoof is, I'm sure you will enjoy the 'real' Downton Abbey when you get to see it.
I loved the footman stealing all the spoons.

Back